Emma Drew #16 can only eat a third of a chicken breast and three toms but still fat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just assumed he would be the big brother since she referred to him as her biggest child the other day 🤷

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Do you think this is some kind of reaction to not being able to have children? She's been sad recently and she was crying the other morning. Maybe that appointment a while back where she came out crying was to do with her potential fertility. I can imagine Tony's response just being like.. Emma likes cats, I'll just say to her legs get kittens instead to appease her.

*Edit*
I'll take this as a yes.
No don't think it's anything to do with that at all. She's just cat crazy, or just crazy in general🙄

Reactions: 4
She said the other day she is in her dads bubble so they just stood on tonys parents doorstep when they went to visit them

Reactions: 7
She said the other day she is in her dads bubble so they just stood on tonys parents doorstep when they went to visit them
Clearly not today - unless someone else took the photo and sent it to them? She really does just make the rules up as she goes along.

Reactions: 4
Sorry, catching up.

We have two house cats and a rabbit who lives outside with a wooden den. I dream of having another cat or even a dog, but I just can’t. This is because of the shifts I work (8-8, 10-10 and then that flipped at night) and a very rambunctious little 3 year old. I’d love to say good for Emma, but 4 cats are going to stink.

Jesus Christ my eyes 😭😭😭😭😭
meanwhile I’m a size 16 and I won’t even wear a vest

Do you think this is some kind of reaction to not being able to have children? She's been sad recently and she was crying the other morning. Maybe that appointment a while back where she came out crying was to do with her potential fertility. I can imagine Tony's response just being like.. Emma likes cats, I'll just say to her legs get kittens instead to appease her.

*Edit*
I'll take this as a yes.
BIG BROTHER????

Omg dumb witch...also what's with the whiney voice? 🤬. Poor Wisp, poor Treecko and the other ones that hardly get a mention...
WHAT THE duck SHE GOT TWO????

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I bet she thinks she is so smart making everyone comment about her getting kittens 😏 we still think you are a dick Emma

178C0023-F2CD-48D6-9A53-41797B41A8CD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
AGREED. When I had my hip replaced, my cats were deemed a risk 😅
I bet they thought they were being cute getting them an early Xmas present. Wouldn’t surprise me if they didn’t even want them. Honest to god my mind boggles. They could have rescued a placid 6/7 year old cat but no.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Emma is probably wetting herself thinking she really told tattle!! Oh Emma really got us... we all made assumptions.
no Emma. You come across as a total lunatic. Get a real job and a hair cut. Scamming people on the net isn’t a real job btw.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I'm wondering if it was an engagement ploy too. Get people saying OMG Emma hun are you getting a new kitten? You are such a boss babe! OMG ya gurl is getting TWO kittens?!? Omg Omg I can't believe how amazing and inspirational you are for getting all these cats and sitting at home doing FA and being a waste of space. xoxo

6faa2ee129e9dc929db32371ba2f2a13.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
So I’m thinking she will stand on her dads doorstep and not go in just dump his stuff but happy to go in Tonys parents?

Reactions: 9
So I’m thinking she will stand on her dads doorstep and not go in just dump his stuff but happy to go in Tonys parents?
I think you should be a bit more understanding of her COVID anxiety, she’s not just making this up to suit herself you know, COVID anxiety is a real thing.... it’s not like she’s off waltzing round B&M or eating out willy nilly... oh wait.... 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I don't believe at all that those are kittens for Tony's dad. If they were sent to buy one for him, why on earth would they come back with two. Also, call me judgemental but I just can't see an old man choosing sapphire and jade as names for their cats?? I smell a rat! (or a dead hamster, not convinced that was a current pic of wisp the other day 🤔)

Other scenario option is the dad has come over and liked their cats (god knows why) so on a whim they decided to buy him one (or two, hence the extra that wasn't asked for). If that's the case it's extremely irresponsible to assume that he would even want that responsibility. I love dogs but had to give mine away because I couldn't afford to live and had to move to a tiny flat (which doesn't allow dogs anyway), it's called being realistic and doing the best for the animal 🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
How about make up the bed with them on then photograph it. Repeat the process for the other set. And voila, done! Easy peasy Emma....oh but wait, that involves effort and some time? I see the problem now.

PS - no one wants to sleep in your manly sheets anyways!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Came to say the same, she's thick as pig tit, I'm amazed a boss babe couldn't figure that out tbh

I bet she hasn't washed the clothes shes tried on and changed her mind to outfit change 🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.