Emma Drew #16 can only eat a third of a chicken breast and three toms but still fat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is going to look after these FIVE cats and a hamster when she's off flying away with balloons at Disney again?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Iā€™m literally dumbfounded!!!! How can you go out for one cat and come back with two?! What kind of reputable person would give away/sell TWO cats to someone whoā€™s turned up for only ONE? Especially when that person already has 3 cats at home?! Itā€™s so irresponsible. Iā€™m genuinely shocked by this whole episode in the ongoing Drew saga, itā€™s so beyond realistic but yet somehow itā€™s true!

• Angry
Reactions: 16
I have 2 cats and you really do have to keep on top of the cleaning. I honestly canā€™t imagine now how bad their house will smell, their laziness combined with 5 cats and a hamster šŸ¤®. You have the cost (or donation) of the cats themselves, then insurance on each pet, vaccinations, then food and toys and blankets etc. She has to be the worst money blogger of all time, itā€™s a joke! This stuff needs to be regulated and sheā€™s the perfect example of why.
I had to look straight on here because I was hoping Iā€™d got it wrong and it was an old video. When we got my 2nd cat (only a few weeks after the first) we spent a good month introducing them, very slowly letting each other get used to the others smell, allowing them to learn that they were both friendly. Their house is gunna be one big mess of cat spray isnā€™t it? šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®

• Sick
Reactions: 9
She has to be a social experiment, this cant be real. She is outrageous to a degree where my stomach churns.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Introductions between a new cat and any previous cats need to be done extremely carefully and can take upwards of a week (sometimes as much as month). Im betting that thereā€™ll be a photo or video of the new cats with Treecko in their face within the next 24 hours!

Also it just proves Emmaā€™s need for more and more stuff. If theyā€™d turned up to wherever they went to pick up their ONE cat and were presented with TWO, most people would say ā€œoh Iā€™m sorry, we were only expecting one. We either take just one or neitherā€. But not Emma, sheā€™s got two new shiny things to play with now, double the excitement (ignoring the fact itā€™s double the work and double the cost!)

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Introductions between a new cat and any previous cats need to be done extremely carefully and can take upwards of a week (sometimes as much as month). Im betting that thereā€™ll be a photo or video of the new cats with Treecko in their face within the next 24 hours!

Also it just proves Emmaā€™s need for more and more stuff. If theyā€™d turned up to wherever they went to pick up their ONE cat and were presented with TWO, most people would say ā€œoh Iā€™m sorry, we were only expecting one. We either take just one or neitherā€. But not Emma, sheā€™s got two new shiny things to play with now, double the excitement (ignoring the fact itā€™s double the work and double the cost!)
Mine took months, about 6 months for them to stop batting each other on the head šŸ˜‚ they still do it now a little but my moggie is an absolute diva.

Honestly Iā€™m furious, whatā€™s the bets sheā€™s got them from some irresponsible pet owner who canā€™t be arsed to neuter their cat, itā€™s gone for a shag and theyā€™re charging Ā£20 a kitten. If you want a moggie, rescue, there are hundreds needing homes, including kittens because people are too irresponsible to get them done. They also look tiny, surprised theyā€™re even old enough to leave their mum.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
The bed sheets will be MADE of fur now. There will be no cotton. Only fur to keep them warm at nights.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I've tried staying away from tattle & emma for the last few days but I had to log back in to say....

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS WOMAN DOING!!! MORE TAT SHE WILL DECLUTTER IN A FEW WEEKS. TWO MORE CATS!!!!!!! CROPPED PJ PICTURES!!!!! JOKING ABOUT GETTING LUCKY GOING TO B&M :sick::sick:

EMMA DREW YOU ARE AN ABSOLUTE COCKWOMBLE.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Do you think this is some kind of reaction to not being able to have children? She's been sad recently and she was crying the other morning. Maybe that appointment a while back where she came out crying was to do with her potential fertility. I can imagine Tony's response just being like.. Emma likes cats, I'll just say to her legs get kittens instead to appease her.

*Edit*
I'll take this as a yes.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Honestly that photo in the pyjamas - it looks like a before pic. Who in their right mind would think those were suitable for a woman of her size and age???
emma just because you can fit into something doesnā€™t mean you should buy it!
Another kitten??? I really hope they have gone of the baby idea.
Dress for the body you've got Emma, not the body you want.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Do you think this is some kind of reaction to not being able to have children? She's been sad recently and she was crying the other morning. Maybe that appointment a while back where she came out crying was to do with her potential fertility. I can imagine Tony's response just being like.. Emma likes cats, I'll just say to her legs get kittens instead to appease her.

*Edit*
I'll take this as a yes.
I take ā€˜brotherā€™ to be that they are Tonyā€™s dads cats - thank the lord! If they were going to be living with Emma and Tony, sheā€™d be referring to them as mummy and daddy!

However, obviously I know nothing about the man, but are two kittens suitable to man clearly getting on in years? I know how much aggro our two caused when we first got them and Iā€™m not sure an old man or woman would cope with it.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.