Emma Drew #16 can only eat a third of a chicken breast and three toms but still fat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolute state of them, why would you post that picture publicly? Why not keep it private? I don’t get it? Not sure why but his hands all over the gunt like that has elicted quite a physical reaction, my skin is crawling & I feel a bit sick, probably because I find them both repulsive in general I guess 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Absolute state of them, why would you post that picture publicly? Why not keep it private? I don’t get it? Not sure why but his hands all over the gunt like that has elicted quite a physical reaction, my skin is crawling & I feel a bit sick, probably because I find them both repulsive in general I guess 🤮
I'm with you on that one. I don't think my partner has ever held my stomach in a photo from behind me like that

Reactions: 15
I'm with you on that one. I don't think my partner has ever held my stomach in a photo from behind me like that
My husband was instructed to do it in our pre-wedding photo shoot, I very quickly told the photographer to not be so ridiculous and to think of a different position for us to be in. It’s such an unnatural pose and just draws attention to the woman’s stomach - fine if it’s for a maternity shoot I suppose but not when the woman in question is 90% gunt!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What makes me laugh about the overpriced tat is that if she came across a website with a mark up like that, she would be slagging them off on her stories! But is okay for her to do it so it makes HER money. Whereas anyone else trying to be successful and flourish, how dare they charge a profit.

Also that Christmas pyjama photo is hilarious. Look how protective he is over Emma's gunt :ROFLMAO: Unless she is pregnant...

• Haha
Reactions: 24
On a slightly different note, I don’t get why 99% of Emma’s photos are mirror selfies. She’s absolutely terrible at taking them so really needs to stop. Also it looks so unprofessional. If she’s really pleased with an outfit, or wants to show off her weight loss etc then get Tony to take the photo. Get in good light, find a good pose and snap away.

Reactions: 15
I zoomed in (hello, regret) and it went straight to Tony's foot. His big toenail looks so long and pointy and... vom. Toe-Knee and his ever growing Toe-Nail.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Aw no, don't say that! I'm going to have to go look now 🤮

I wonder if he's growing enough nail for the both of them seen as she's missing one 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Tony caressing sumo babe Emma's food alien is enough to put me off my costa and crunchie.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I just find it so gross how she tried to make herself all small and CuTeSy by having her sleeves over her hands and curling her feet up and UGH it's just so creepy

• Haha
Reactions: 16
she's live on insta now looking a lot larger in the pj's than the edited photo earlier!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.