Emma Drew #16 can only eat a third of a chicken breast and three toms but still fat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The new video amused/angered me in equal measure. My highlights included...

1. "Snifferoo."
2. "Christmas is coming for the little cats" and the way she whispered it. I think she was going for cute. Didn't work out that way.
3. The amount of times she said "the relative" or "that relative". Definitely doesn't want us to know who it is. Reckon it's because she claims she's the one who cleans for "the relative"?
4. Actually laughed out loud when she just launched the dishwasher freshener on the floor.
5. That face...

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12

1. "Snifferoo."
2. "Christmas is coming for the little cats" and the way she whispered it. I think she was going for cute. Didn't work out that way.
3. The amount of times she said "the relative" or "that relative". Definitely doesn't want us to know who it is. Reckon it's because she claims she's the one who cleans for "the relative"?
4. Actually laughed out loud when she just launched the dishwasher freshener on the floor.
5. That face...
I cringed at snifferoo too - who talks like that?!

Also, am I the only who doesn’t buy presents for my pets? I have two cats and although I may put a pack of turkey flavoured treats or similar on my shop round Christmas, I certainly don’t go out of my way to buy them toys or gifts! They’re cats! They don’t know it’s Christmas! I’m prepared to be shot down on this one though as my sister in law threw her dog a birthday party with her bubble this year complete with balloons, banners and party hats. Is it just people who think of their pets as their children that are this mad? Am I normal or is Emma?

• Wow
Reactions: 8

Also, am I the only who doesn’t buy presents for my pets? I have two cats and although I may put a pack of turkey flavoured treats or similar on my shop round Christmas, I certainly don’t go out of my way to buy them toys or gifts! They’re cats! They don’t know it’s Christmas! I’m prepared to be shot down on this one though as my sister in law threw her dog a birthday party with her bubble this year complete with balloons, banners and party hats. Is it just people who think of their pets as their children that are this mad? Am I normal or is Emma?
No you're completely normal! 😁 When we had cats I certainly didn't treat them like children and I definitely didn't throw them a party! 🤦🏻‍♀️ I would sometimes buy a stocking (was watching the video and had to come back and edit to make it clear I mean a pre packed stocking for the supermarket and not actually a proper stocking like what Emma mentioned! 😅😂 ) for them or something similar but only because I thought if the rest of the family was getting presents and a treat then they should too , and because they were good value for a toy and some treats which I would have been buying anyhow...but that one item was it, they certainly didn't have piles of presents under the tree...which I feel is what Emma is going to do 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

1. "Snifferoo."
5. That face...
I'm going to have to go and watch this darn video now! 🙈😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4

Did you actually just ask if Emma is normal?! When you've read these threads?! 😆

Right, so I have no kids and one cat. I love my cat very much. However. I have never - nor will I ever - buy him a Christmas present. He might get an extra bag of treats, but I don't class that as a Christmas present and I certainly wouldn't wrap them for him (and then film myself unwrapping said present and put it on YouTube for all the world to see, hi Emma).

Reactions: 6
Okay.... so I’ll admit I did wrap my cats Christmas present up last year. And a few people also included treats for him in my gift. He also got a Christmas dinner. I’m quite happy to admit I treated him as my baby and as it was his only Christmas with him I’m glad, but I will do it again for my new ones coming to us in the new year.

Reactions: 14
Haven't watched it (yet, anyway) but why is she filming in her hallway when she has multiple other rooms including offices?

• Haha
Finally watched the video and some observations are -

THE BELT!! 😂😂😂 It was like a game of spot the difference! It was there then I looked away and looked back and it had gone.

The Relative/That Relative...why so secretive? It sounds really disrespectful ☹

The shoe cupboard...well I'm sorry hun but my shoe cupboard doesn't smell...try washing your feet now and again it helps.

These hair episodes...try washing your hair more often or make sure you're actually rinsing the shampoo out properly, also brushing would help...no wonder she gets build up on her scalp, I wouldn't know the last time it saw a brush 🙈

The absolute disgust on her face when she threw that item to the ground! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That picture just proves she'll never sort her hair out
Never owned a hair brush by the looks of that birds nest!
Finally watched the video and some observations are -

THE BELT!! 😂😂😂 It was like a game of spot the difference! It was there then I looked away and looked back and it had gone.

The Relative/That Relative...why so secretive? It sounds really disrespectful ☹

The shoe cupboard...well I'm sorry hun but my shoe cupboard doesn't smell...try washing your feet now and again it helps.

These hair episodes...try washing your hair more often or make sure you're actually rinsing the shampoo out properly, also brushing would help...no wonder she gets build up on her scalp, I wouldn't know the last time it saw a brush 🙈

The absolute disgust on her face when she threw that item to the ground! 😂
She’s saving those smelly shoes for ebay 🤑 get extra money for athletes foot 😂

• Haha
Haha, I know! And the look of absolute disdain on her face as she does so.
hahaha then she like shook her head to compose herself and plastered that terrifying grin back on her face like someone had pressed her reset button!! 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why did she throw something to the ground? I'm dying reading these comments but cant bring myself to actually watch her video😂

P.s. when I had a dog it always got wrapped presents for Christmas, but other than that I'm normal so I have no shame 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Never owned a hair brush by the looks of that birds nest!

She’s saving those smelly shoes for ebay 🤑 get extra money for athletes foot 😂
🤮🤮🤮 Omg can you imagine!

Still a woman & don’t even get me started on those nails 💅🏻🤢
Still a woman & don’t even get me started on those nails 💅🏻🤢
She said in her video she'd bought a pill organiser box because she forgets to take her vitamin pills, and I think that's why they and her hair look in such bad condition as she's deficient of so many vitamins. You'd think it was an important thing to keep taking your pills and not "forget"...it's a wonder she doesn't have rickets! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.