Emma Drew #16 can only eat a third of a chicken breast and three toms but still fat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
nope it's cherryz again, gifted to her which will be the only reason she's filming anything, she couldn't looked any less interested if she tried
SAKE. I honestly thought she got her mojo back but obviously not

Reactions: 4
nope it's cherryz again, gifted to her which will be the only reason she's filming anything, she couldn't looked any less interested if she tried
Well would you be interested in filming a video about drain cleaner and bleach? Would anyone?

She said her house always smells of cat wee/poo? She has outdoor cats wtf. I have two indoor cats and yes it smells when they first go for a tit but you take it out right away and it’s gone. My house never smells of cat wee 🤢
She didn’t explicitly say it but the amount she went on about constantly needing products to get rid of the smell of the cats and their litter trays, it was kind of implied.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Well would you be interested in filming a video about drain cleaner and bleach? Would anyone?
if a brand was paying me i'd get interested in a turd 😂 she's crap at what she does and lord only knows why brands want to work with her, cherryz is shilling itself to every two bit youtuber out there, she can't be arsed to do anything half decent these days.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Cherryz is sending their stuff to all the shittiest and unprofessional people - Emma, Kate McCabe etc. This puts them firmly on my list of websites I would never order from!

Reactions: 12
Since losing some weight she really eye fucks herself and those screen shots prove it all smug thinking she’s all slinky and sexy

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
That video, is she trying to promote those items? The editing is awful, she showing some real boredom/frustration and why on earth is she filming in her "2nd" hall? Also, sorry but who hides reed diffusers, is it a thing? Id rather see a reed diffuser than those stupid HI vases and her awful wedding flowers.

Reactions: 11
What an absolute waste. Buying potatoes to get rid of the actual potato part! She has no skills in driving her business forward, could have used it to plug the Mrs pinch blog 🤦🏻‍♀️
I make potato skins a lot, pretty much as she says but without processed ingredients. The scooped out potato goes in a tub in the freezer, and I make bubble and squeak or some sort of fritters at the weekend.

Of course it's possible she doesn't throw it away, but she should at least mention "keep the potato for something else", I suspect she mixed it with mounds of butter and eats it (disclaimer v I have been known to do this...)

But yes, a missed opportunity to promote one of her other sites.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
When she’s saying about the 4-6 weeks and then just throws the item on the floor..😂 I am done

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can someone make a gif 😭😭😭 but label the packet she is throwing down “WLS” for her weight loss surgery. That’s all I want for Christmas

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.