Emma Drew #16 can only eat a third of a chicken breast and three toms but still fat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm only 5 mins into the new video but all I can see are the dirty stairs carpet and the poor belt is hanging on for dear life. It seems to be riding further up her tummy. Emma you don't have to wear it just to prove tattle wrong

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm only 5 mins into the new video but all I can see are the dirty stairs carpet and the poor belt is hanging on for dear life. It seems to be riding further up her tummy. Emma you don't have to wear it just to prove tattle wrong
By three minutes in it’s been completely devoured by the top tier of her belly stack.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I present to you “The Tale of the Disappearing Belt” - a dark tale of an unsuspecting young girl adamant that an innocent belt (in a size much smaller than her own) would do her no harm. However, quicker than she could imagine, she found that it was her own stomach that would ingest the poor defenceless belt! Only when the belt was no more did the stomach feel happy and the girl could live to eat, sorry, see another day!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I present to you “The Tale of the Disappearing Belt” - a dark tale of an unsuspecting young girl adamant that an innocent belt (in a size much smaller than her own) would do her no harm. However, quicker than she could imagine, she found that it was her own stomach that would ingest the poor defenceless belt! Only when the belt was no more did the stomach feel happy and the girl could live to eat, sorry, see another day!
Picture number 6 is pure orgasm face. Pass the bleach!!

Just realised 7 could also be...

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

I did think that myself - the story could easily have been one of pain or pleasure. I don’t know (and don’t want to know!) how she gets her kicks these days :sick::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Picture 3..where are her pegs! Disappeared like those chins 🤥 and her belt 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
😂 😂 It literally gets eaten by her belly.

Reactions: 6
Bit of a temper at 10:50 in the new video :ROFLMAO:
The Real Emma comes out at 10:50 🤣🤣🤣

I know there is lots of talk about her disappearing belt... Can we also talk about her changing accent? Don't know whether it's just me, but is she trying to put on a posh accent (and failing)? She just seems to be e-nun-ciaaa-ting her words very strangely and is hurting my eardrums with her sharp SSSSSssssSSSSsss.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

I thought that too! 😱

Is this a Poundland haul then? Haven't watched it yet but funny we were only talking about her lack of them the other day!

Reactions: 4
Are these plain black tights? 🧐😱
Oh Emma, one step forward and two steps back! One huge big win for the (hopefully) plain black tights but one huge loss for the stupidly tight and unflattering dress and another for the awful hair band. How can she get so close to looking ok but then get it so wrong?!

Reactions: 13
The Real Emma comes out at 10:50 🤣🤣🤣

I know there is lots of talk about her disappearing belt... Can we also talk about her changing accent? Don't know whether it's just me, but is she trying to put on a posh accent (and failing)? She just seems to be e-nun-ciaaa-ting her words very strangely and is hurting my eardrums with her sharp SSSSSssssSSSSsss.

I cannot stand her voice :ROFLMAO: it makes my hackles rise! That's when you know you really don't like someone :LOL: why did she throw that thing on the floor LMAO

Also thanks for letting us know you have loads of dandruff emma..really needed to know that

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I cannot stand her voice :ROFLMAO: it makes my hackles rise! That's when you know you really don't like someone :LOL: why did she throw that thing on the floor LMAO

Also thanks for letting us know you have loads of dandruff emma..really needed to know that
The level of dire content in the video is so high that I can believe she thought it interesting enough to post;
* her house always smelling of cat wee/poo
* the drains in her house being blocked and needing multiple drain unblockers to sort it out
* dandruff and her scabby head
* the deodorant Tony uses
* switching to washing powder (in a really tiny box) to save plastic but pretty everything else in the video being avoidable single use plastic
* where to hide reed diffusers
* thick bleach

She’s definitely got the best content out there:oops:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I've been doing lots of cleaning lately... 🤔. Even if she'd been doing the cleaning for her Dad rather than getting a cleaner for him that would still be a lie.

Reactions: 6
The level of dire content in the video is so high that I can believe she thought it interesting enough to post;
* her house always smelling of cat wee/poo
* the drains in her house being blocked and needing multiple drain unblockers to sort it out
* dandruff and her scabby head
* the deodorant Tony uses
* switching to washing powder (in a really tiny box) to save plastic but pretty everything else in the video being avoidable single use plastic
* where to hide reed diffusers
* thick bleach

She’s definitely got the best content out there:oops:
She said her house always smells of cat wee/poo? She has outdoor cats wtf. I have two indoor cats and yes it smells when they first go for a tit but you take it out right away and it’s gone. My house never smells of cat wee 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.