Emma Drew #16 can only eat a third of a chicken breast and three toms but still fat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤮🤮🤮 Omg can you imagine!

She said in her video she'd bought a pill organiser box because she forgets to take her vitamin pills, and I think that's why they and her hair look in such bad condition as she's deficient of so many vitamins. You'd think it was an important thing to keep taking your pills and not "forget"...it's a wonder she doesn't have rickets! 🤦🏻‍♀️
I have no idea how she is so bad at taking her daily tablets - she’s got to take them for life so bloody get used to it now and get in a real routine!

I take a few different tablets and vitamins each morning so I have them in a little pot next to my toothbrush. I brush my teeth then take my tablets - every day!! I have a spare set on my dressing table as a backup but it’s only once in a blue moon that I ever have to use them. It really isn’t hard to remember to take a few tablets each day, especially when it’s quite important, you know, for your own health!

Reactions: 8
Why did she throw something to the ground? I'm dying reading these comments but cant bring myself to actually watch her video😂

P.s. when I had a dog it always got wrapped presents for Christmas, but other than that I'm normal so I have no shame 😂
My dogs get more presents than my husband 😂 yes they are wrapped up and yes they have Christmas stockings too..😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Im pretty sure she bought a pill organiser before so she would remember to take them. But then they sometimes forget to brush their teeth 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Im pretty sure she bought a pill organiser before so she would remember to take them. But then they sometimes forget to brush their teeth 🤮
HOW?!?!? You just brush your teeth every single night before bed and every single morning when you wake up. Mingers! 🤢

Reactions: 7
HOW?!?!? You just brush your teeth every single night before bed and every single morning when you wake up. Mingers! 🤢
The mind boggles... she said they kept a toothbrush in the downstairs toilet by the front door, at their old house, as sometimes they forget to clean their teeth!

• Sick
Reactions: 8
The mind boggles... she said they kept a toothbrush in the downstairs toilet by the front door, at their old house, as sometimes they forget to clean their teeth!
I completely forgot about that!! Maybe she needs to keep her tablets next to her protein squash, sweets or something else she always remembers to do as clearly next to her toothbrush wouldn’t work for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How come she looks more like the teacher than a pupil in her school photo.......a teacher about to retire too!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I wonder how many of us have that screenshot on our phones right now? I know I have, too late though, I should have known one of you Tattle bastards would have posted 🤣🤣
I have never seen a head of hair that doesn’t have a parting! Fml, our school photographers used to have hair brushes and hair elastics to make sure the photos turned out ok!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Look at the spit/ food particles in the corner of her mouth. I dry heaved 🤢 and you guys reminding me about forgetting to brush her teeth has just topped it off for me 🤚🏼
Why does she look so bloody smarmy? She really does love how she looks doesn’t she? If I took that photo of myself there’s no way I could share it with the world, she looks ridiculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
"If you come home after they've used the litter tray so you obviously haven't scooped it.." you only ever leave the house to go to Costa, how many cat shits can you miss??

Also talking about using a scoop of the Astonish oxy cleaner stuff when washing bedding, a tub will last you decades then hun?

Why does she need to use the unstoppable beads in wardrobes to help with cat smells? Lord help me 💀💀

FINAL EDIT, I should have just waited until I'd watched the video to comment 😂 but she said she was taking cleaning stuff to this mystery relative and that a support bubble is in place... Well she's been seeing her dad, and you can't bubble with multiple households so it must be him? I think she's just skirting the issue because she wants the brownie points for looking after him and now she's admitted that he has a cleaner, that takes the kudos away from her

I don't actually believe she claims carers allowance for her dad, you have to care for them full time and prove it, and as idiotic as she is I don't think she would actually commit benefit fraud and be so brazen about it

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I didn't really understand what she was on about with the pill organisers. She said she had one where each day was divided into 4 separate sections, but that wasn't really working for her, so she's got this one instead and she's going to keep it somewhere where she is "often, throughout the day".

What?! How will that make her more likely to remember to take her tablets?! Is the other one too big to be moved? Does it have an alarm that goes off when it's lifted up? Or is Emma just talking tit again?

(Hint: it's the last one.)

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.