Emma Drew #16 can only eat a third of a chicken breast and three toms but still fat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cringed at snifferoo too - who talks like that?!

Also, am I the only who doesn’t buy presents for my pets? I have two cats and although I may put a pack of turkey flavoured treats or similar on my shop round Christmas, I certainly don’t go out of my way to buy them toys or gifts! They’re cats! They don’t know it’s Christmas! I’m prepared to be shot down on this one though as my sister in law threw her dog a birthday party with her bubble this year complete with balloons, banners and party hats. Is it just people who think of their pets as their children that are this mad? Am I normal or is Emma?
I don’t have children, I have two cats who are basically my children. I’ve bought them a treat Xmas cracker, and I’ll buy them some toys but I don’t wrap them up. They got advent calendars last year but one of my cats is a little tit and it sent him loopy 😂. My boyfriends aunt buys the cats presents though and wraps them. She’s also childless with a cat that gets outfits and everything.

my cats are my life but I wouldn’t dream of throwing them parties or pretending they know what Xmas is. I’m just a sucker for anything Xmas so if I see a Santa toy with catnip it’s being bought 😂

Reactions: 7
How would she have coped with having actual cancer? She couldn't even take diabetes medication.
Just makes me have even less sympathy for her. So much of her health problems and her anxiety are self-inflicted. How can you make such a big song and dance about feeling sorry for yourself when you don't even take your medication?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
View attachment 323427
So 31.15% of her followers are fake
Wow! That works out at 5.5k fake followers. So really she has 12.2k real followers but only an average engagement from 108 of them! Really puts how tit she is into perspective. I reckon the WLS photos skew the likes figures as they always have loads more than her usual shite content.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Is that in ratio to the engagement and followers? To be fair her content used to be much better but who would engage with the shite she puts out now?

Reactions: 9
Is that in ratio to the engagement and followers? To be fair her content used to be much better but who would engage with the shite she puts out now?
Yea I worked out the percentage of her engagement rate and the number of real followers. I’m assuming engagement includes likes and comments and perhaps number of story views perhaps.
I’ve also just worked out that if her average amount of likes is 285 and she has 12.2k real followers, only 2.33% of her followers actually like her posts. Thats so incredibly low it makes you wonder why she bothers!

Her content definitely used to be great - I was forever telling my friends about tips I’d learnt from Emma. Haven’t done that in a long long long time!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Yea I worked out the percentage of her engagement rate and the number of real followers. I’m assuming engagement includes likes and comments and perhaps number of story views perhaps.
I’ve also just worked out that if her average amount of likes is 285 and she has 12.2k real followers, only 2.33% of her followers actually like her posts. Thats so incredibly low it makes you wonder why she bothers!

Her content definitely used to be great - I was forever telling my friends about tips I’d learnt from Emma. Haven’t done that in a long long long time!
The low likes makes sense now if she's got so many fake followers. So looks like she maybe of been buying some

Reactions: 6
No wonder her stomach is having a nope day look at the nutritional info on that sandwich! Why did she ever think that would be a a good idea?!
Oh dear god... has she actually forgotten she has had WLS. No Emma it was not having a 'nope day' it was doing what it should to assist you to lose weight. I wonder if she has lost much more than a few lbs in the last few months, what a complete waste of £10K.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
20201125_142620.jpg

OK crossed out word is either warhammer or wank.

I see no other options...

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Get you dressed????? Come home and get you dressed? Are they bleeping serious I mean it explains the snowflake rights, cat print dress and tartan headband if Tony dresses her but what the hell.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Its not long enough for warhammer 😂 🤮

Exercise is to help period pain, Emma get yourself dress (and washed!) and go for a bloody walk. You do not need chocolate, but if you really are going to have some, at least walk to the shop!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.