Emma Drew #16 can only eat a third of a chicken breast and three toms but still fat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never fail to be simultaneously amazed and disgusted by absolutely everything Emma does.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Admittedly I do actually want a velvetiser myself (when I can afford to justify one) but to drink as a treat, and I haven't dropped 10k on WLS. I bet she'd have one every single day then wonder why she doesn't lose weight

Reactions: 12
Imagine dropping 10k on weight loss surgery, having diabetes and cancer.... and still treating your body like tit!!!

Emma is fuelled on 100% crap. We all like some junk now and again but jesus wept, how has her body not shut down?

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Imagine dropping 10k on weight loss surgery, having diabetes and cancer.... and still treating your body like tit!!!

Emma is fuelled on 100% crap. We all like some junk now and again but jesus wept, how has her body not shut down?
It’s exactly why she has all of her nope days. Her body is fuelled on so much utter crap that it quite literally gives up on her and she has no choice but to laze in bed for days on end until her next sugar high hits.

Reactions: 11

Instead of scare her it’s made her think she’s invincible

Reactions: 10
Why is no-one talking about the dead reindeer for sale in her Christmas shop πŸ˜‚ Poor thing is hanging upside down by his candy cane striped legs!
The wires are also so bent. Then again, I'm not surprised that Emma finds it acceptable, considering the state of her tacky Christmas tree and sad wreath.

Why is no-one talking about the dead reindeer for sale in her Christmas shop πŸ˜‚ Poor thing is hanging upside down by his candy cane striped legs!
WTAF?!?!? That’s hilarious, she even has the cheek to charge Β£9 for it! They would be about Β£1 at Poundstretcher or similar, not be the type of decoration that you should be buying from the CS(FOH)!!

What a load of shite!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
What on earth are the cream bits in her tree? It looks like someone ripped apart some wicker furniture and just nestled it in the branches!? This woman owns a frigging Christmas shop for goodness sake, get some bloody decent decorations!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
What on earth are the cream bits in her tree? It looks like someone ripped apart some wicker furniture and just nestled it in the branches!? This woman owns a frigging Christmas shop for goodness sake, get some bloody decent decorations!
They probably are from her tatty Christmas shop in the first place. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

So "her relative" can no longer take care of cleaning so has a cleaner and this cleaner asked Emma to buy bleach.. must be her dad then
Going from YouTube video

Reactions: 8
Wait til she starts doing onlyfans
Well that's put me off food for the next three weeks. I wonder if she still buys cheap flat shoes from Primark to wear them constantly for a few weeks and then put them on ebay for the perves to buy.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Well that's put me off food for the next three weeks. I wonder if she still buys cheap flat shoes from Primark to wear them constantly for a few weeks and then put them on ebay for the perves to buy.

Do you think they would still buy them from her if they knew what she looked like?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.