Emma Drew #16 can only eat a third of a chicken breast and three toms but still fat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clockwork mice are good for exercise and for putting in the cats Christmas stocking.

"This is my second hallway"

"I've told you before we have 4 bathrooms in this house"

Heaven preserve us!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's obviously not the boss babe she thinks she is because Aldi actually have an almost identical version of the Velvetiser for less than half the price of Hotel Chocolat. Also wasn't she have meant to have got new pillows months ago when she got a new bed?
I hoped nobody would mention this so she’d go and waste £100 on something a kettle can do 😂 imagine only having half a stomach and a rerouted intestine to try and lose weight only to drink your calories instead. What a car crash

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I hoped nobody would mention this so she’d go and waste £100 on something a kettle can do 😂 imagine only having half a stomach and a rerouted intestine to try and lose weight only to drink your calories instead. What a car crash
😂. Yeah I thought that after posting! Just shows she has no will power whatsoever because if she did she wouldn't cheat and drink her calories. Weight loss surgery? What weight loss surgery? 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 9
😂. Yeah I thought that after posting! Just shows she has no will power whatsoever because if she did she wouldn't cheat and drink her calories. Weight loss surgery? What weight loss surgery? 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
She'll be in hospital by the 28th December. Guaranteed.

Reactions: 8
I think she enjoy us talking about her. Cause her followers clearly don't give a tit or engage
I've thought the same about her posts about the junk she is still shovelling down... And the posts about her poor hamster. Perhaps Emma thinks that negative attention is better than no attention?

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I've thought the same about her posts about the junk she is still shovelling down... And the posts about her poor hamster. Perhaps Emma thinks that negative attention is better than no attention?
Definitely. Nobody on insta probably cares enough about her to show the level of concern she gets on here. So she loves it.

Reactions: 7
EMMA when you read here. It's a business account. People DON'T want to see your cats, the food you shouldn't be eating and the general mess you share. Some people might, which is probably why you keep doing it, but they are in the tiny majority/are arse lickers

• Heart
Reactions: 14
EMMA when you read here. It's a business account. People DON'T want to see your cats, the food you shouldn't be eating and the general mess you share. Some people might, which is probably why you keep doing it, but they are in the tiny majority/are arse lickers
And your filthy unmade bed and rubbish overflowing from your bedroom bin.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
why does her salad always look like it curled up and died a few days ago? :unsure: or does it take one look at her as she takes it from the fridge and instantly wilts??

• Haha
Reactions: 20
why does her salad always look like it curled up and died a few days ago? :unsure: or does it take one look at her as she takes it from the fridge and instantly wilts??
😂😂😂 Thanks for cheering up my Monday with this comment!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The potato skin recipe is killing me. She throws away the actual potato and fills it with cheese.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Why doesn’t she just bake a potato and use the chicken ‘delicious mixture’ as a filling (without the cheese)? Why does everything have to be junk food?

Or better still stick to your diet Emma and just have some salad with chicken.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why doesn’t she just bake a potato and use the chicken ‘delicious mixture’ as a filling (without the cheese)? Why does everything have to be junk food?

Or better still stick to your diet Emma and just have some salad with chicken.
And super sugary sweet bbq sauce. Nobody would expect her to eat clean/plant based/grain based super healthy 100% of the time but it’s like she can’t physically have a meal without processed ingredients. I’m fat but almost every meal I eat is homemade with fresh ingredients, and I work and have a toddler! It actually boggles my mind trying to figure out what she does with all her time if she can’t even prepare healthy foods.

Reactions: 16
What an absolute waste. Buying potatoes to get rid of the actual potato part! She has no skills in driving her business forward, could have used it to plug the Mrs pinch blog 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14
The potato skin recipe is killing me. She throws away the actual potato and fills it with cheese.
Omg what a waste!! I just assumed she did what most normal people do and that is to scoop out the potato and mix it in with the cheese/or whatever filling and then put that back in. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ My god what a dumb witch! Almost as dumb are the people asking for the recipe...I mean come on, it's self explanatory surely? Although I guess not because I would never dream of throwing the potato away. She makes a show of donating to food banks and then goes and wastes perfectly good food herself. 🤬

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.