Emma Drew #16 can only eat a third of a chicken breast and three toms but still fat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The cat's pricing is probably more realistic than yours Mrs £5 for a pack of tealights 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The cat's pricing is probably more realistic than yours Mrs £5 for a pack of tealights 🙄😂
You can get 2 extra than Emma’s packs for only £1.75 at Tesco - and they’re scented! I can confirm the berries & apple and fig & mulberry ones smell gorgeous!

Or you can buy 50 of the same ones Emma offers on Amazon for £6.10, so 25 more for only an extra £1.11 with free delivery. Emma charges £4.99 with £3.50 delivery for only 25 tea lights.
Amazon, pack of 50 works out at 12p a candle.
Emma’s shop, pack of 25 works out at 33p a candle so almost triple the cost of Amazon!
How has she not researched this when doing her prices?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
You can get 2 extra than Emma’s packs for only £1.75 at Tesco - and they’re scented! I can confirm the berries & apple and fig & mulberry ones smell gorgeous!

Or you can buy 50 of the same ones Emma offers on Amazon for £6.10, so 25 more for only an extra £1.11 with free delivery. Emma charges £4.99 with £3.50 delivery for only 25 tea lights.
Emma’s shop, pack of 25 works out at 33p a candle so almost triple the cost of Amazon!

She is probably hoping her blogging mates will buy them to be polite and support her small business. Or hope that people are silly enough to pay the stupid prices.

Reactions: 12

You can get 100 in wilko for £2.50

Or 60 longer burning ones for £5

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Her head is as big as her gunt! 🙄
She is such a narcissist! I’m all for liking yourself and accepting who you are but who on earth says they are obsessed with themselves? She really does think the universe revolves around her now that she’s such a skinny, sexy goddess :sick:

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Honestly if she could bottle and sell her confidence she'd be a billionaire!

She looks like the honey monster in her old pic

• Haha
Reactions: 21

I get 100 for £2.50 in wilko 🤣 but fig and mulberry sounds beaut, I'll get some when I'm next in Tesco!

Emma babes we dont need to be told you're OBSESSED with yourself, its pretty bleeping obvious 🙄 (cue insta post/story about self love and being proud and blah blah blah)

Reactions: 17
There is no denying she’s lost weight let’s face it she had a lot or lose but until we a side by side shot it’s all BS and not as good as she makes out even I look slim from a front profile with a phone hiding my chins

Reactions: 13
For someone who owns a Christmas shop her Christmas decor at home is woeful

Reactions: 21
Snow spray with cats? Really???
She has absolutely zero care for keeping those cats safe. Her entire life is for attention on social media not for keeping anyone safe and well. She seriously needs reporting to the RSPCA. I don’t care that she’ll just say she’s used snow spray, tinsel, ribbons etc with cats for years and it’s been fine - everything is always fine until the one day it isn’t! :mad: Her whole house is a death trap!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
She's obviously not the boss babe she thinks she is because Aldi actually have an almost identical version of the Velvetiser for less than half the price of Hotel Chocolat. Also wasn't she have meant to have got new pillows months ago when she got a new bed?

edit - she's either found it herself or read here, and if it's the latter then you're welcome Emma...saved you £60 there hun! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.