Emma Drew #16 can only eat a third of a chicken breast and three toms but still fat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Erm, what does “dumped so badly” actually mean? Does it mean what I fear it does?

Ok I’ve googled. WHY OH WHY do that to yourself?!
Because she's an absolute tool! Seriously only an idiot would do that to themselves. No doubt we'll hear about it all later if it does cause it. Most people would be ashamed and embarrassed but not Emma, she'll broadcast it to the whole world.

Reactions: 11
Well I guess if she has an episode of dumping today she will lose some more weight....

In all seriousness though she really needs to question her decisions, this just confirms again that wls was a terrible decision for her and a waste of £10k.

Reactions: 12
Because she's an absolute tool! Seriously only an idiot would do that to themselves. No doubt we'll hear about it all later if it does cause it. Most people would be ashamed and embarrassed but not Emma, she'll broadcast it to the whole world.
Either way we’ll hear about it. If she has a dumping episode it’ll be “you know WLS isn’t the easy way out you know, woe is me!” If she’s absolutely fine, she’ll celebrate with more treats as if her body has overcome some super challenge!

Reactions: 13
Emma couldn’t cope with the money sponge that is a child. But I can see the blog posts now “10 side hustles you can do during nap time to buy yourself treats instead of nappies!”
Emma wouldn’t be able to process the fact that all your money becomes your child’s, all your time becomes your child’s and all your energy is your child’s - you as a person disappear for a while. She couldn’t be rewarding herself with her many many daily treats, nope days, hours spent playing animal crossing or basically any other part of her usual daily life.

Since having my son, one of my favourite times of day is the 45 minutes it takes my husband to put my son in the bath and to bed every other night (I do the nights in between). It’s the only time I get totally to myself to watch an episode of something that only I like, read a book quietly on my own or go for a walk. 45 minutes every two days! Reckon Emma could cope with that? Nope! She’d need 45 minutes every hour!
Last night I lied to my husband and said I was stuck at work. I wasn’t, and I cried in my car and went to home bargains. Anything for 20 mins peace.

I weirdly said to Emma that I wanted to do a video on her channel about “doing a baby on the cheap” as we had “splurge/save” with everything that I bought for BabyPotato. Wasn’t interested!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Either way we’ll hear about it. If she has a dumping episode it’ll be “you know WLS isn’t the easy way out you know, woe is me!” If she’s absolutely fine, she’ll celebrate with more treats as if her body has overcome some super challenge!
Very true. She'll no doubt celebrate with a trip to Starbucks 🙄

Reactions: 7
Last night I lied to my husband and said I was stuck at work. I wasn’t, and I cried in my car and went to home bargains. Anything for 20 mins peace.

I weirdly said to Emma that I wanted to do a video on her channel about “doing a baby on the cheap” as we had “splurge/save” with everything that I bought for BabyPotato. Wasn’t interested!
Hope you’re ok!! Hopefully your little cry and Home Bargains trip helped, even just a little bit! ❤

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
You guys crack me up 😂 this is my far my fave thread on here. I wish we could all have a crunchie, a sugar laden Costa/ star bucks together and I’d personally love to high 5 you all 🥰🥰🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
It seems like she’s given up on the Poundland videos. I guess there’s 1001 YTbers who do them better then her. Even Kate McCabe’s Poundland vids are more entertaining than Emma cooing over Disney shampoo meant for 6 year olds.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I used to watch Kate McCabe's YouTube when she was quite new but I had to stop when she met with friends at a cabin with a hot tub, she made them all a £land hampers and put the camera on them as they opened their tat 😂

No news on the French toast lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I used to watch Kate McCabe's YouTube when she was quite new but I had to stop when she met with friends at a cabin with a hot tub, she made them all a £land hampers and put the camera on them as they opened their tat 😂

No news on the French toast lol
She’s still merrily buying up all the shite in Poundland and giving it away as presents.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
It seems like she’s given up on the Poundland videos. I guess there’s 1001 YTbers who do them better then her. Even Kate McCabe’s Poundland vids are more entertaining than Emma cooing over Disney shampoo meant for 6 year olds.
She previously said it takes the most work of her projects with a very small reward, so maybe not worth it to her anymore.

Reactions: 6
She previously said it takes the most work of her projects with a very small reward, so maybe not worth it to her anymore.
But where else can she get that bread and head and waddle out?

I really don’t get the amount of cat tat on that website! Of the 11 ‘stocking fillers’ on their site, 6 are cat related!

Also, I bought that exact Cat Lady trinket dish from Home Bargains about two years ago - I have one in white and one in black. Price at Home Bargains - £1.29, price at The Christmas Shop (formerly of Holt) - £6.99! I bought two dishes for less than half the price she’s selling them for one! What a rip off!
The Christmas Shop formerly of Home Bargains

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.