Emma Drew #15 got that bread, then left to hide in bed for days

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s saying she started at a size 22 😂😂 ok Emma, sure, if you’re a size 16 I’m Gigi Hadid 😂

View attachment 311102
I’m editing this to say get a tape measure out Emma. If your gunt is still 40 inches or more you’re not a size 16.
😂 I picked up on this. Who goes around saying they’re a size 16-22. I don’t say I’m a size 8-14 as the majority of my clothes are a size 14 and yeah I probably could fit into a few size 8s, but stretching them beyond all recognition doesn’t actually mean I am!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I am glad to see that Emma has actually done something yesterday evening, and actually seems a lot happier than when she's just slobbing about!

Reactions: 2
😂 I picked up on this. Who goes around saying they’re a size 16-22. I don’t say I’m a size 8-14 as the majority of my clothes are a size 14 and yeah I probably could fit into a few size 8s, but stretching them beyond all recognition doesn’t actually mean I am!
Yea I don’t get the size range thing as a way of describing yourself unless it’s between only two sizes. My wardrobe has clothes from a size 14 to a size 22 that all fit me because they’re different styles, fabrics and fits. I say I’m around an 18/20 because most my trousers are 20s and my tops are 18s (the curse of a big bum and big boobs - though my waist is probably more a 16!). I’d never claim to be anywhere near a size 14 even though one of my favourite tops has it on the label.
Emma just clings to any bit of data that makes it seems like she’s done a better job losing weight than the actual reality.

Reactions: 9
Yea I don’t get the size range thing as a way of describing yourself unless it’s between only two sizes. My wardrobe has clothes from a size 14 to a size 22 that all fit me because they’re different styles, fabrics and fits. I say I’m around an 18/20 because most my trousers are 20s and my tops are 18s (the curse of a big bum and big boobs - though my waist is probably more a 16!). I’d never claim to be anywhere near a size 14 even though one of my favourite tops has it on the label.
Emma just clings to any bit of data that makes it seems like she’s done a better job losing weight than the actual reality.
Exactly! If she came out and said “I started at 22 stone and now I’m 17 stone” she’d be so much more credible.

Reactions: 15
Exactly! If she came out and said “I started at 22 stone and now I’m 17 stone” she’d be so much more credible.
Weight is much more quantifiable but yet she won’t put it out there because she’s too embarrassed as it won’t sound as impressive as going from a 26 to 16 despite that being bullshit.

Sizes mean absolutely nothing - my mam is just under 5ft and is really petite (I’m not entirely sure where I came from, certainly don’t have her genetics when it comes to size :ROFLMAO:) but her wardrobe ranges from a 4 to a 14. Is she a size 4? No. Is she a size 14? No. She’s somewhere in the middle around an 8-10.

Reactions: 11
This is absolutely what she is doing, she’s mentioned slider foods before and I’ve just found this in a blog post she wrote: “Weirdly I can still eat chocolate and sugar without it making me sick, and crisps are a ‘slider’ food meaning that I don’t get full on them and can eat them for ages.”

In the same blog post she says this:
“Whilst I can only eat much smaller portions, I still have to watch what I eat. I could still eat rubbish all day if I don’t actively make healthier choices. Weight loss surgery is a tool, and I am still working on my mindset and finding non-food rewards and comforts for when life is challenging.”
I don't understand how she could go through WLS and even find out that she can tolerate eating junk food. Surely after undergoing major surgery and spending over £10k on it, it wouldn't even occur to you to try and eat chocolates and crisps?!???

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She’s saying she started at a size 22 😂😂 ok Emma, sure, if you’re a size 16 I’m Gigi Hadid 😂

View attachment 311102
I’m editing this to say get a tape measure out Emma. If your gunt is still 40 inches or more you’re not a size 16.
Emma made a point of telling me that she’s the same dress size as me at one point. I’m 5ft7 and a size 16 love, get in your lane

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Emma made a point of telling me that she’s the same dress size as me at one point. I’m 5ft7 and a size 16 love, get in your lane
Same dress size 😂 as in you wear the correct size and have a nice shape with the height and shes 5 foot tall cramming herself into sizes far too small

Reactions: 6
Yes Emma lockdown is crap but yours is hardly tough compared to many others. Is it just the fact you can’t go out and stuff your thumb tum?

Reactions: 16
Yes Emma lockdown is crap but yours is hardly tough compared to many others. Is it just the fact you can’t go out and stuff your thumb tum?
It is exactly that! Maybe Ya Gurl needs to learn how to cook instead of relying on eating out all the time. Don't know what else she'd be missing because Poundland is still open! 😆

Reactions: 6
IMG_20201115_1.jpg
IMG_20201115_1.jpg

Emma is NOT a 16. Do I believe she has items of clothing that have 16 in the label? Probably. Does that mean she is a 16? Absolutely not. This is me, in this pic I'm 13st and a size 16.(weightloss progress pic!) Im tall, so I know I carry it differently but there is absolutely no way on gods green earth, me and Emma Drew are the same size. Personally I don't care what size she is. Its the lying about her size that is so damaging to the mental health of her followers, that she's attracted using WLS hashtags!!. Thats why I plucked up the courage to put my pic up. Its so so damaging.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.