Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DoseofReality

VIP Member
Emma's No Spend October...

October 1st
Petrol
Tesco shop
Shoes for her Dad
Cafe lunch for her Dad's birthday
Starbucks Caramel Cream Frappucino
Chinese Takeaway

October 3rd
Lumie Sunrise Alarm clock £99
Probably a Starbucks
Probably stuff from M&S or another shop

October 5th
Croissant probably
Meal out at Liquor and Loaded

Lots of things we missed while she flounced off. Probably a food shop and fuel, which was against her own rules.

October 17th
2 Magazines

October 19th
Car wash subscription £14.99 a month

2 Halloween dresses
Halloween tights

October 22nd
Hobbycraft wreath £5
Decorative leaves
Decorative pumpkins
Bows
Hobbycraft decopatch paper
Hobbycraft model giraffe

B&M
(Just the stuff could see)
2 decorative pumpkins 1 £5
Chocolate Truffles
Rice Crispie Squares
Baubles £2
Halloween decoration
Cushion
Galaxy hot chocolate
Other shit
Extra large Costa drink

Gifts and gift bag for neighbours new kitten

New orange foundation

Hamster
Hamster cage
Other hamster stuff

October 25th
Food shop
(Just the stuff could see)
Something from the bakery
Apples
Brocolli

Chinese Takeaway £17.90
Takeaway delivery £4

October 26th
McDonald's hot chocolate
Let's face it, probably a McDonald's meal

October 29th
Post MRI coffee shop (probably Costa) drink
Probably something to eat
3 Poundland silver pumpkins
Whatever other tat from Poundland

Gummy bear earrings

October 30th
Costa Ruby hot chocolate
Probably something to eat
Probably an essential Crunchie

October 31st
Chinese meal out
Next shop
The Range shop

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47

Sj22

IMG_20201115_1.jpg
IMG_20201115_1.jpg

Emma is NOT a 16. Do I believe she has items of clothing that have 16 in the label? Probably. Does that mean she is a 16? Absolutely not. This is me, in this pic I'm 13st and a size 16.(weightloss progress pic!) Im tall, so I know I carry it differently but there is absolutely no way on gods green earth, me and Emma Drew are the same size. Personally I don't care what size she is. Its the lying about her size that is so damaging to the mental health of her followers, that she's attracted using WLS hashtags!!. Thats why I plucked up the courage to put my pic up. Its so so damaging.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

NC2020

VIP Member
Emma if you can only eat a third of a chicken breast and three tomatoes why you so fat still?

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Haym13

VIP Member
She really is a dumb cow!! This has really pissed me off!! I'm in some hamster groups on fb, I'm going to post that pic and name and shame!! Let gruff see how she likes her new followers!!

Reactions: 36

Smallpotato

VIP Member
Remind me again how Emma’s life has changed since the pandemic began? Apart from wearing a mask round charity shops, her life is exactly the same (minus a meal out every day now they’ve been forced to shut again!).
I’m going to kick her in the gunt I swear to god. Past 3 days, for 13hrs, I’ve been working in a hospital 90 miles from home, away from my family. I’ve been in full PPE and caring for people who are dying from COVID. I’m absolutely shattered. Can barely get out of bed.

Oh boo fucking boo Emma, you can’t go to the cat charity shop and buy some tat? Fuck off honestly

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Haym13

VIP Member
She really is a dumb bitch. Look at the way that cat is looking at the poor hamster. He can't wait to grab him.
Poor little baby must be so stressed out

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 32

Scragbags

VIP Member
Supervised visitation so yes you're going to be able to catch the hamster before the cat does even though you both couldn't catch it for hours the other day when it escaped.

I feel like she bought the hamster purely so she could wind us all up with posts about it.

Moron.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 31

chocolate choux

VIP Member
And just think about how dark it’s going to be on the evening of Halloween? Parents and children will walk by the house, see the Halloween decorations and think “great, let’s go and know - they’re clearly in the Halloween spirit!” No one’s going to see the ‘no trick or treating’ sign in the dark! Cant wait to see the posts about how irritated she is that rude people just ignored her really obvious sign!
I actually think what she’s done is quite cruel. Like you said, the decorations will attract people. If they see the sign, they will be confused and disappointed. If they don’t and knock, they’ll also be confused and disappointed plus they might get told off by Emma. All that matters to her is that she got to play at decorating. Selfish and nasty woman. If she just didn’t decorate, kids would be less likely to knock in the first place

• Heart

Pizzledizzle

Supervised visits?! I’m fairly sure the cat can move a lot quicker than Chubs can if it wants to gobble the hamster. She’s such a dick!

• Angry

NC2020

VIP Member
Imagine her waddling over to your house with a basket full of plastic Poundland shite and some PVA glue... but then refusing to open to the door to chuck a couple of sweets at a few kids

• Haha
  • Heart
I don't understand why she needs to stock up on pastimes such as video games? Surely her work continues regardless of lockdown, it's not as if she's going to be sent home on furlough with nothing to do all day - she works from home!!

Also if she is out shopping shouldn't it be stuff for her dad?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29