Emma Drew #15 got that bread, then left to hide in bed for days

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the belt pic Emma! Next I’d like to see you in some snowflake tights, cat print dress, tartan headband (WITH bow) and cat/ camo print mask, then finish it off with a pleather jacket that’s too big on your shoulders but too small on your gunt?

Once you’ve done that, can I just check if you saw my other request for the size 14 or 16 non stretch jeans? No worries if you’ve not seen it yet I know you’ve been busy, erm, bossing?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The day she fits her gunt into a size 16 pair of jeans, then I will give her credit.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It is time for a new thread but I can't see any title suggestions. Did anyone make any in this thread that I missed?

Thread 16 created

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.