Emma Drew #15 got that bread, then left to hide in bed for days

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's made £3,500 on quidco. All those refer a friend links coming in for ya gurl!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Just thought, if it’s been Emma’s plan to buy a new Popsy dress everytime she drops a dress size and her last one was a 22 - she must think of herself as a 20 now. One new dress = one size down. So certainly not the size 16 she usually claims to be or else she’d have shown us a few more dresses by now. The truth always puts Emma, remember that!

Reactions: 14
I’ve never known anyone but Emma just lose weight off the top half you can see the way the dresses sit her gunt is still there but her shoulders arms and tits have shrunk a little

Reactions: 3
I went to view the dress on the website it shows customers wearing it which confirms this dress does not fit Emma. Every dress I see her in never looks like the actual dress they look awful until you see how they are supposed to fit 😂

Reactions: 6
Go on Emma, stick the belt on for us?

View attachment 309847
You can literally see where it’s too tight round her middle. The seam is supposed to be o Lyn your waist. She needs at least one size bigger, if not two. I’d be interested to know what size she bought. No doubt it’ll come out in a couple weeks when she resells it for £3.

Reactions: 10
You can see on others the dress is supposed to fall away from the body just under the bust why is she obsessed with a size label you are not that size Emma you didn’t need to reward yourself for cramming yourself in to another new dress now you “went down a dress size” she’s taking away any joy of actually losing weight and the buying smaller clothes that fit

Reactions: 11
You can literally see where it’s too tight round her middle. The seam is supposed to be o Lyn your waist. She needs at least one size bigger, if not two. I’d be interested to know what size she bought. No doubt it’ll come out in a couple weeks when she resells it for £3.
The dress is also meant to flare out below the waist, but it's clinging to Emma's stomach like a bodycon.

Reactions: 6
The whole fit of it aside - how have we not discussed the print yet? It’s so drab and dreary! I’d expect it on a blanket in an old person’s house, certainly not on a dress on a 30 year old!

Oh and when she doesn’t wear the belt (sorry, can’t physically wear the belt) you can see how badly patterned matched the top and bottom is - it’s like someone decapitated a load of cats! The belt is there in part to hide this, without the belt it just looks poorly made.

Reactions: 10
She would actually look slimmer if she wore a bigger size that fit better. Emma can’t compute that.

Skater/flare out style is the best for her as it would skim over her belly and not cling to every lump. But all she cares about is the number on the label.

Reactions: 17
And wearing something (that fits) with a belt will give the illusion of more feminine figure or at least a semblance of a waist.

Edit to add I reckon she's ordered the same size as the model photo because she truly believes she's that small... it's soooo tight on her!!

Reactions: 13
I really don't get the obsession people have with the popsy dresses

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.