Emma Drew #15 got that bread, then left to hide in bed for days

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 EMMA!!! It’s a bleeping SMOCK it’s supposed to be worn very oversized. YOU ARE NOT A SIZE 14!!!

Petition to get Emma to fit into even a size 18 or 20 pair of jeans.

I don’t know why it pisses me off so much I think it just bothers me because it makes me feel like a whale at a size 16 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
She's pissed me off too but I couldn't word it as well as you did, hate the disclaimer even more with the tag as proof, do duck off you horrible tit goblin 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 15
🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 EMMA!!! It’s a bleeping SMOCK it’s supposed to be worn very oversized. YOU ARE NOT A SIZE 14!!!

Petition to get Emma to fit into even a size 18 or 20 pair of jeans.

I don’t know why it pisses me off so much I think it just bothers me because it makes me feel like a whale at a size 16 😂
It’s also from boohoo which honestly picks sizing by throwing a load of items in the air and going with whatever item sticks to the closest hanger!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
One of the other reasons she can squeeze into these clothes as she is very out of proportion. She has tiny boobs and a huge stomach. So it’s very easy for a dress like this to fit. I hate boohoo sizing.

She would be better on focusing on the scales right now. Does it matter you can fit into a 14 when you still weigh the same as you did 3/4/5 months ago!

Emma stop buying clothes and lose the weight, it cost you £10K!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She’s posted similar before but if she knows the sizing is off why is she still celebrating the fact she can get into a ‘size 14’ that clearly isn’t a true size 14. And a baggy smock dress that Tony could probably fit into it doesn’t count 😂 (As she clearly reads here there will probably a story of him trying it on at some point!)

I’m sure in the summer she still had 99lbs to lose and was going to hold herself accountable and think that was the last time she mentioned her weight. Just keeps banging on about dress sizes.

Omfg I had a dream about emma last night :ROFLMAO: I am blaming this thread as I don't follow her anymore lmfao..ok so in my dream I went to visit her,she wasn't allowed to eat crisps but she stole some and me and tony had to chase her to get them off her (she was very fast in the dream)wtf :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She says she had to return the bigger size, I’m sure she wore it loads! Who returns clothes they’ve worn past the point of just trying them on?
Emma 🤣 clearly she keeps the tags on things as she also selling worn things with tags on vinted. Or as others suggest she had a gun to reattached. Usually boohoo put massive tags on so you can’t return them once this is removed.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
She does read here then. A nice little reply this morning. Just for future info Emma, I have a size 10,12,14,16,18,20 in my wardrobe but I'm a 16!! I don't understand why a woman in her 30s seems to lack so much understanding about how sizing works! If you can get in a pair of 14 jeans, coat, dress, from several shops you can say you are a 14. ONE ITEM DOES NOT MAKE A CLOTHES SIZE. Just for 1 second think about how you are making true 14/16 feel with your lies. Ya gurl needs a reality check!

Reactions: 17
Oh how much I disagree with you Emma!!

Adulthood is about earning enough money to live off and if there is ANY element of worrying that there isn’t enough money there, then there is ZERO spending on treats! I know of no one except for Emma who survives on “treats”. When money is really tight or even when we have plenty here, I get by knowing I’m spending precious time with my family and friends (pre COVID obviously), living in a house I love and finding “treats” in little things like nice smelling washing, fresh bed sheet night, going for a nice walk etc. I do not need to spend any money at all in order to feel like my life is full of amazing things.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart
Imagine your life being reading here then posting thinly veiled responses in your stories to what’s been said. Her actual followers who don’t read here must be so confused 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
she said she returned the dress for a smaller size yet she had the dress on in the photo with her dad on her grid the other day, lets hope it was the new one and not the one she returned or someone will be getting a surprise when they order the bigger size and receive one covered in cat hair and god knows what else stinking of drew dungeon

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
View attachment 311954View attachment 311954
Emma is NOT a 16. Do I believe she has items of clothing that have 16 in the label? Probably. Does that mean she is a 16? Absolutely not. This is me, in this pic I'm 13st and a size 16.(weightloss progress pic!) Im tall, so I know I carry it differently but there is absolutely no way on gods green earth, me and Emma Drew are the same size. Personally I don't care what size she is. Its the lying about her size
You look fab. Well done ❤ I agree completely about the lying about her size thing, it could do real and serious damage to someone

• Heart
Reactions: 12
she said she returned the dress for a smaller size yet she had the dress on in the photo with her dad on her grid the other day, lets hope it was the new one and not the one she returned or someone will be getting a surprise when they order the bigger size and receive one covered in cat hair and god knows what else stinking of drew dungeon
Someone needs to message her with the photos of her wearing the dress and ask how she can return something so used? It’s just grim!

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Found photos of her wearing the dress TWO MONTHS ago! So she’d had two months of wear and still sees fit to return it? Why not just say “I loved this dress so much I had to buy it again in a smaller size!”
Eeewwwwwwwwwwwwww what a pig! This is why I always wash new clothes before I wear them. Some call me neurotic, I’m just being Drew Safe!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.