Emma Drew #15 got that bread, then left to hide in bed for days

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Emma if you can only eat a third of a chicken breast and three tomatoes why you so fat still?
I’ve had wls. Some foods are “slider” foods so you can literally eat the same amount as before surgery. Think crisps, sugary drinks, crap basically! Actual protein and veg fills me up so quickly so I actually believe this...it’s just a shame she that she clearly has a meal like this once in a blue moon as clearly she’s gorging on the slider foods to not be dropping weight!

Reactions: 18
What was the point of her buying such a big house when she only uses 1 room (bedroom obvs)

Reactions: 12
Here we have another one of Emma’s money saving wasting tips...decide to start a craft project, buy a cat model for £6.75 and paper you don’t like for £4, stick the paper you don’t like to the cat model, complain that the cat model covered in paper you don’t like doesn’t match your house, get rid of the cat model. Voila, you’ve saved wasted a tenner!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I’ve had wls. Some foods are “slider” foods so you can literally eat the same amount as before surgery. Think crisps, sugary drinks, crap basically! Actual protein and veg fills me up so quickly so I actually believe this...it’s just a shame she that she clearly has a meal like this once in a blue moon as clearly she’s gorging on the slider foods to not be dropping weight!
It’s good to hear insight from a normal person! In your experience, how close were you to your goal 11 months after your surgery? I believe it’ll be a year mid Jan for Emma and by the looks of it she’s still got 40% of her remaining body weight still to lose!

Reactions: 10
Screenshot_20201114-203939.png

I feel like they haven't washed their bedding in a very long time, every pic is with that pink pattern 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 10
It’s good to hear insight from a normal person! In your experience, how close were you to your goal 11 months after your surgery? I believe it’ll be a year mid Jan for Emma and by the looks of it she’s still got 40% of her remaining body weight still to lose!
By 1 year out, I had lost 7 stone! I’ve since lost another 1.5 in the further year so really close to my target! It does slow but the first year is the golden year and it falls off you...if you play by the rules!

I know this thread isn’t about wls but Emma is the reason it gets a bad name. You have to work at it, it’s a cliche but it is a tool and it helps if you let it. She’s too lazy to even try it seems!

also, I reckon Covid has done her a favour as it’s probably meant she’s not got to see her surgeon and get a right bollocking. They set you percentage targets, I’d lost 21% of my excess weight at my 6 week appointment!

Reactions: 24
This is absolutely what she is doing, she’s mentioned slider foods before and I’ve just found this in a blog post she wrote: “Weirdly I can still eat chocolate and sugar without it making me sick, and crisps are a ‘slider’ food meaning that I don’t get full on them and can eat them for ages.”

In the same blog post she says this:
“Whilst I can only eat much smaller portions, I still have to watch what I eat. I could still eat rubbish all day if I don’t actively make healthier choices. Weight loss surgery is a tool, and I am still working on my mindset and finding non-food rewards and comforts for when life is challenging.”

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She’s saying she started at a size 22 😂😂 ok Emma, sure, if you’re a size 16 I’m Gigi Hadid 😂

FFAF148B-A638-4DEB-BAD9-B01B19E54225.jpeg

I’m editing this to say get a tape measure out Emma. If your gunt is still 40 inches or more you’re not a size 16.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.