Emma Drew #15 got that bread, then left to hide in bed for days

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 311954View attachment 311954
Emma is NOT a 16. Do I believe she has items of clothing that have 16 in the label? Probably. Does that mean she is a 16? Absolutely not. This is me, in this pic I'm 13st and a size 16.(weightloss progress pic!) Im tall, so I know I carry it differently but there is absolutely no way on gods green earth, me and Emma Drew are the same size. Personally I don't care what size she is. Its the lying about her size that is so damaging to the mental health of her followers, that she's attracted using WLS hashtags!!. Thats why I plucked up the courage to put my pic up. Its so so damaging.
I'm a similar shape to you and there's NO WAY Emma is a 16!! In her dreams maybe but that's the only place.

She says she had to return the bigger size, I’m sure she wore it loads! Who returns clothes they’ve worn past the point of just trying them on?
I always knew she was skanky, but that is just grim 🤮 Who returns a dress that's been worn multiple times 🤢 I watched a documentary on boohoo and they have a reputation for sending out dirty returned items...I feel sorry for whoever receives Emma's! 😬

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I always knew she was skanky, but that is just grim 🤮 Who returns a dress that's been worn multiple times 🤢 I watched a documentary on boohoo and they have a reputation for sending out dirty returned items...I feel sorry for whoever receives Emma's! 😬
That dress cost her £18. I can't believe she's committing fraud for less than 20 quid. She's just vile.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
That dress cost her £18. I can't believe she's committing fraud for less than 20 quid. She's just vile.
Imagine bragging about how much money you make being a ‘boss babe’ but returning a dress you’ve worn for two months+. She’s a bleeping woman 😷 you can tell by looking at her that her hygiene leaves a lot to be desired, she looks like she stinks. What a vile vile cretin. It wouldn’t surprise me if she’s bought a tag/pricing gun and she just wears, has enough, retags and returns. Gross!!!! 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Her latest post about returning items, is the shittest advice ever. If I buy something and it’s not suitable, it goes straight back but then I don’t have piles of stuff that I have bought and then forgotten about. It’s not money saving advice to go get a refund, the money saving advice is not buying unnecessary shite in the first place!

But this is advice from the woman who’s said she’s returned a dress after wearing it constantly for a few months. Bet the armpits stink 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Her latest post about returning items, is the shittest advice ever. If I buy something and it’s not suitable, it goes straight back but then I don’t have piles of stuff that I have bought and then forgotten about. It’s not money saving advice to go get a refund, the money saving advice is not buying unnecessary shite in the first place!

But this is advice from the woman who’s said she’s returned a dress after wearing it constantly for a few months. Bet the armpits stink 🤢
The armpits were my first concern! :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Found photos of her wearing the dress TWO MONTHS ago! So she’d had two months of wear and still sees fit to return it? Why not just say “I loved this dress so much I had to buy it again in a smaller size!”
I think she has a short sleeved and long sleeved version

Reactions: 2
She says she had to return the bigger size, I’m sure she wore it loads! Who returns clothes they’ve worn past the point of just trying them on?
I was about to say she’s returned a WORN dress? FFS 🤦 why not donate or sell it in ebay like any normal person why return it!

Reactions: 4
Latest insta story selfie ...She really should put a warning before posting selfies like that .... YIKES

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thanks to my darling daughter I’m a size 18-20 now and there’s noway I’m the size of Emma unless I’m very much mistaken that is 😆 but I wear trousers and jeans not dresses and my stomach does not hang over my vagina sooooooo...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The face of someone who is STILL wearing a dress she said earlier she was returning 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Thanks to my darling daughter I’m a size 18-20 now and there’s noway I’m the size of Emma unless I’m very much mistaken that is 😆 but I wear trousers and jeans not dresses and my stomach does not hang over my vagina sooooooo...
The litmus test is if you’ve seen your vagina recently. Suspect Emma hasn’t 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.