Emma Drew #15 got that bread, then left to hide in bed for days

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who mentioned maternity wear? I can’t find a non-maternity version of this dress... 🤔

Also, didn’t she say she wasn’t going to use Boohoo again a while ago because it wasn’t ethical/sustainable? Another lie.
I’ve found both the curve and standard version, under mini dresses.

Reactions: 5
I had that leopard dress over a year ago, just the standard curve one whilst I was pregnant. It was bloody huge. I could have easily gone down a lot of sizes. It's just super stretchy jersey style fabric with a very generous elastic waist. There is literally no structure.

Reactions: 9
I had that leopard dress over a year ago, just the standard curve one whilst I was pregnant. It was bloody huge. I could have easily gone down a lot of sizes. It's just super stretchy jersey style fabric with a very generous elastic waist. There is literally no structure.
I can confirm that these dresses come up huge, I ordered the purple one (after I saw it on Emma's page, don't judge 😂) I'm usually a 14, I ordered a 12, I could have gotten away with an 8 if I'm quite honest

Reactions: 6
I like how she tried to address the fact she’s returning a worn dress by making out she has so many the same they aren’t the same 😂 she literally showed us the dress she was returning and it’s one we’ve seen her wear ALOT!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Omfg I had a dream about emma last night :ROFLMAO: I am blaming this thread as I don't follow her anymore lmfao..ok so in my dream I went to visit her,she wasn't allowed to eat crisps but she stole some and me and tony had to chase her to get them off her (she was very fast in the dream)wtf :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I bet she can go like the clappers when food is involved

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Also, am I the only one who only goes to B&M (or any other shop for that matter) when I actually NEED something? I went two weeks or so ago because I NEEDED some cleaning products, something for a present and some Tupperware boxes. What I did I leave the shop with? Cleaning products, a present and Tupperware boxes - that’s it. It’s quite easy to not get distracted and buy tat you don’t need when you’re not going out of your way to waste money.

Attachments

Reactions: 13
It’s because of the meme going round she’s trying to seem funny and original like her stupid busted year 3000 tweet which “went viral” then was proven here to be someone else’s meme 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It’s because of the meme going round she’s trying to seem funny and original like her stupid busted year 3000 tweet which “went viral” then was proven here to be someone else’s meme 😂
I was actually going through my phone deleting pictures earlier and remembered why I had so many screenshots. Dozens of people made the joke before her “viral” tweet 😂😂😂 remember she had the cheek to moan about a company using it too LOL

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Wasn’t she worried about covid a couple of days ago? No bleeping consistency.
Worried about her business one minute then spending like there’s no tomorrow.
Worried about her dad then nowhere to be seen of for weeks.
Worried about covid and now getting wet over a trip to b&m
Don't forget about the trip to Starbucks this morning where she got wet and had to go to bed to dry off...

Also, am I the only one who only goes to B&M (or any other shop for that matter) when I actually NEED something? I went two weeks or so ago because I NEEDED some cleaning products, something for a present and some Tupperware boxes. What I did I leave the shop with? Cleaning products, a present and Tupperware boxes - that’s it. It’s quite easy to not get distracted and buy tat you don’t need when you’re not going out of your way to waste money.
Yeah so much for lockdown and only going out for essentials 🙄 I mean of course pick up other bits while you are there (and you can guarantee that she will!) but to make a non essential journey for basically a look around to pick up tatt...no, that's not on. Wasn't it only the other day she was worried about COVID? 🤨

Reactions: 12
Imagine being so desperate to be a size 14 that instead of losing weight you just buy every single item in a line of clothes that are renowned for being oversized.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
No matter how many face to face photos I see, and pictures in outfits, she still has the same chins and really doesn't look any different to me at all.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.