Emma Drew #15 got that bread, then left to hide in bed for days

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s got round the whole “essentials only” thing by redefining what’s essential to her and claiming x,y,z is actually essential to her mental health, completely ignoring the fact that’s not what essential actually means, but as long as princess pork chop can twist things to get what she wants... Arseholes like her are the reason we’ll still be locked down well into the new year but as long as she gets what she wants that’s all that matters

No matter how many face to face photos I see, and pictures in outfits, she still has the same chins and really doesn't look any different to me at all.
Right! I swear she thinks “as long as I just keep telling everyone the chins have disappeared no one will notice they actually haven’t” completely ignoring the fact we can quite clearly see her big meaty gammon face every time she goes live. She’s relying on the power of suggestion too much but the chins are quite clearly very much still there, that or she’s genuinely deluded to the point of illness and in that case her bloody husband should step up and look at getting her help.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Right! I swear she thinks “as long as I just keep telling everyone the chins have disappeared no one will notice they actually haven’t” completely ignoring the fact we can quite clearly see her big meaty gammon face every time she goes live. She’s relying on the power of suggestion too much but the chins are quite clearly very much still there, that or she’s genuinely deluded to the point of illness and in that case her bloody husband should step up and look at getting her help.
[/QUOTE]

I remain convinced that he actually wants her to stay the way she is. He tries diets and gives them up. He likes the sedentary lifestyle. They both get to behave like spoiled children. I'd love to know what people such as the gas man think when they go around to do the annual service. Must be like meeting the addams family. Nobody bend over.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
A side by side shot is a progress photo not a frontal and not a face (with 2 different camera angles) she tries to cheat any normal person would be honest about the process and document the journey not lie to make it seem your further along. I went a side shot full gunt progress photo to see what’s really going on with this weight loss!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
A side by side shot is a progress photo not a frontal and not a face (with 2 different camera angles) she tries to cheat any normal person would be honest about the process and document the journey not lie to make it seem your further along. I went a side shot full gunt progress photo to see what’s really going on with this weight loss!

She doesn’t want to admit how badly her WL is going so would never do a proper comparison photo. But if she was losing tons of weight with minimal effort I bet you we would have those types of pics!

• Heart
I think it’s crazy that every time she posts one of these deluded comparison pictures that the weight loss clinic she had it done at always like it and say she’s “looking fabulous”! They’ve got to be joking, she’s honestly done appallingly! She’s two months away from a year in!

Reactions: 16
I've come to the conclusion that Emma actually is a money saving #bossbabe... she's saving a lot of money on excess skin removal surgery 😂😜

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Trying to get in the Christmas spirit by laughing at 2018 vlogmas.

So Emma is a petrified car passenger and needed a nap den but can hold the camera/mobile whilst driving in a drive thru and film vlogmas... Okay hun.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
6FE2BFD3-E43C-4437-95A0-7CF8F73F2727.png

She’s showing us her belt! Hi Emma 👋

How can you get it so wrong? Putting that dress with snowflake tights 🤦‍♀️
that’s how my 6year old would dress herself 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She’s definitely reading here..bed sheets have been changed and we have also been blessed with a selfie with a belt on. Granted she’s had to make her own holes (no returning this one Princess Pork Chop) in it!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
View attachment 313800
She’s showing us her belt! Hi Emma 👋

How can you get it so wrong? Putting that dress with snowflake tights 🤦‍♀️
that’s how my 6year old would dress herself 🙊
😂 😂 😂 Those tights! I recon that an old belt from a previous dress and also love how shes popped the buckle to the side so we can't see its on the biggest hole.

EMMA the only real way to see if you WLS is working is the scales. As you have never ever revealed your weight nor a and details on true weight loss the whole of tattle can confirm it's not working. Spend less time trying to prove us wrong on focus on getting your life together.

Imagine bragging about how much money you make being a ‘boss babe’ but returning a dress you’ve worn for two months+. She’s a bleeping woman 😷 you can tell by looking at her that her hygiene leaves a lot to be desired, she looks like she stinks. What a vile vile cretin. It wouldn’t surprise me if she’s bought a tag/pricing gun and she just wears, has enough, retags and returns. Gross!!!! 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
Someone tweet it to Boohoo 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
A friend had WLS 3 weeks ago and has lost 2 stone already and isn’t anywhere near as Emma’s biggest 🤷‍♀️ duck knows what Emma is doing but it’s clearly not working

What the duck - cat print dress, snowflake tights, camo mask? Did she get dressed in the dark 😂 😂 😂 😂 if she was serious about weight loss she would share her start weight and not give a tit the fact she won’t share shows she’s embarrassed but knows she might end up staying the same

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Trying to get in the Christmas spirit by laughing at 2018 vlogmas.

So Emma is a petrified car passenger and needed a nap den but can hold the camera/mobile whilst driving in a drive thru and film vlogmas... Okay hun.

that is both hilarious and scary in equal measure! what a pair of knobs they are

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.