Emma Drew #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Message specifically for Emma...
EMMA, STOP SPENDING MONEY ON UTTER tit!!!
Seriously, how much money has your latest hospital appointment/results cost you? Two T-shirts while waiting to go to the appointment, a meal out to celebrate, a £500 Kitchen Aid and countless other pointless purchases. You are the WORST example of how to save/spend money but yet you claim to be an award winning money blogger? How on earth can you preach about saving money to other people when you spend money like it’s going out of fashion on crap pieces of tat that no one needs!
Also, to spend money on one tit cat T-shirt is bad enough but to buy TWO so you and your husband can match? Ridiculous! You won’t look “cool” - you’re a laughing stock!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Emma Drew #13 - I'm sexy, I'm cute! (I'm popular to boot! I'm bitchin', great hair! The boys all love to stare!)

The bits in brackets are probs too long but couldn't resist

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Emma Drew #13 - I'm sexy, I'm cute! (I'm popular to boot! I'm bitchin', great hair! The boys all love to stare!)

The bits in brackets are probs too long but couldn't resist
Omg haha love this!!

Reactions: 2
Message specifically for Emma...
EMMA, STOP SPENDING MONEY ON UTTER tit!!!
Seriously, how much money has your latest hospital appointment/results cost you? Two T-shirts while waiting to go to the appointment, a meal out to celebrate, a £500 Kitchen Aid and countless other pointless purchases. You are the WORST example of how to save/spend money but yet you claim to be an award winning money blogger? How on earth can you preach about saving money to other people when you spend money like it’s going out of fashion on crap pieces of tat that no one needs!

Also, to spend money on one tit cat T-shirt is bad enough but to buy TWO so you and your husband can match? Ridiculous! You won’t look “cool” - you’re a laughing stock!
I’ve found the site that Emma uses for her tit personalised cat masks and T-shirts. I put in an order (obviously didn’t check out) and for the two T-shirts with delivery she’s paid £45.89!!!!!!!! Nearly £50 for two crappy T-shirts that no one but the Drews would ever wear. What a bloody waste of money! I know it’s each to their own and all that, but £50 is an awful lot of money to blow just because you’re feeling nervous about a hospital appointment!

What happened to Emma facing up to her emotional spending habits? She can claim it’s addiction transference after her WLS but she’s always been addicted to spending money - and she’s clearly still addicted to food so there’s no transference taking place! More bullshit from the Queen of Bullshit.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I don’t understand how after a quarter she has 333 VAT invoices. That clearly shows she is doing lots of little tit bits to get money. I work for a company in finance and we have around the same amount per quarter, if not less and we’re a real business with office rents/ bills/ staff etc. Mind blown.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I don’t understand how after a quarter she has 333 VAT invoices. That clearly shows she is doing lots of little tit bits to get money. I work for a company in finance and we have around the same amount per quarter, if not less and we’re a real business with office rents/ bills/ staff etc. Mind blown.
Also, why wait until you have 333 to do? Spend 10 minutes on a Monday morning doing anything that has come through the previous week and make things easier for yourself. Also, instead of posting it on social media, just get on with it... things are much less time consuming when you don’t spend ages moaning about them to people who don’t care.

Smashing the #bossbabe life as usual.

Also, why wait until you have 333 to do? Spend 10 minutes on a Monday morning doing anything that has come through the previous week and make things easier for yourself. Also, instead of posting it on social media, just get on with it... things are much less time consuming when you don’t spend ages moaning about them to people who don’t care.

Is there any part of her “job” that she actually enjoys? She spends a huge amount of time complaining and whinging about the work she has to do that she really must enjoy very little of it. If I was as miserable about my job as she is, I’d be finding a new one ASAP. Oh yea but Emma can’t do that because no other job will let her have nope days so she’s stuck in a dead end job that brings her misery on a daily basis just so she can be lazy and sleep when she wants to.

• Heart
Is there any part of her “job” that she actually enjoys? She spends a huge amount of time complaining and whinging about the work she has to do that she really must enjoy very little of it. If I was as miserable about my job as she is, I’d be finding a new one ASAP. Oh yea but Emma can’t do that because no other job will let her have nope days so she’s stuck in a dead end job that brings her misery on a daily basis just so she can be lazy and sleep when she wants to.
She’s living the life she wants!

😬😬😬 I cant say she’s selling it to me tbh.

Why doesn’t she just invest in a finance system like quick books? It’s £36+ vat a month. You upload the invoice with the vat then when it comes to VAT returns you just run a report and enter the figures. Takes 5 mins. She hasn’t got a bleeping clue how to be a boss

Reactions: 13
She’s living the life she wants!

😬😬😬 I cant say she’s selling it to me tbh.
If I was so miserable in my life that I had to constantly take to the internet to complain about massive to do lists, every task involved in my job and berate my husband - I think I’d want a new life. She’s not living the life she wants, if she was she wouldn’t complain every two minutes. It’s all an act to lure people in to her crappy afflicted links and ebooks - make people think you have a dream life and they’ll buy into anything. In reality, her life is tit.

If I was so miserable in my life that I had to constantly take to the internet to complain about massive to do lists, every task involved in my job and berate my husband - I think I’d want a new life. She’s not living the life she wants, if she was she wouldn’t complain every two minutes. It’s all an act to lure people in to her crappy afflicted links and ebooks - make people think you have a dream life and they’ll buy into anything. In reality, her life is tit.
Oh yeah o know I was being sarcastic to her crappy catchphrase/slogan. Her life is not what anyone wants aspires or dreams of. It’s actually pretty meaningless and hollow.. I would pity her but she’s a crappy person so I won’t.

Reactions: 6
Why can’t I help but think she was preparing another amazon wish list for when she was told her cancer was worse?

63AB2EA2-63AF-46DB-AAB0-BC82228B665B.jpeg

Reactions: 8
Emma spends so much money, did she inherit money from her mom? Or does her blog really make her that much money

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.