Emma Drew #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happened to the so called amazing manicure she had last week? Ok I know to anyone with eyes it looked dreadful but she was over the moon with it so why has she stuck those poundland falsies a week later? they look hideous.

Reactions: 12
Those nails are hideous! Why does t she stop chowing down on her own nails, give them a good scrub (COD they look like bacteria heaven) and then go get a proper manicure. Without keep buying all the Poundland toot she would have the money to get a decent one!

Reactions: 6
I don't know what made Emma start a blog. Emma and her husband both have terrible syntax.

Reactions: 8
Why take a day off then 🤷🏼‍♀️
Oh please. They are going to be spam / end of season offers / things she has subscribed to. 45 emails and you are defeated? Emma you really do need to duck the duck off. Those of us with full time jobs are doing 45 emails before elevenses.

Reactions: 25
I called the flase nails, good to see she didn't disappoint me 😊😊

She will have a new Keto food blog before we know it.

Slightly OT but does anyone know why MarthaJay hasn’t been posting?
Same with Boostar, she's not been here since that other WLS woman called her out on IG :(

• Sad
I had that many in our generic inbox yesterday - that needed dealing with, real people with real needs not 7.5% off at World of Cats when you spend £75. I managed it - it took 7 hours but there ya go!
also, why is she only dedicating one hour a day to emails!? thats why she struggles - lazy cow.

She never understands how tone deaf her content is. Get a grip and get into the real world Emma. She hasn't mentioned her dad who she "cares" for in a while. I bet the poor man hardly gets a phone call from her.

Reactions: 10
Why does she have to share her to do list with the world?! Who gives a tit.

Also still can't get over the fact she has to go to the unit to then go post stuff. Maybe there's a food place on the way so she knows if she goes to the unit she can get food as a reward everytime 🙌🏻

• Haha
45 emails is nothing! Unless
also, why is she only dedicating one hour a day to emails!? thats why she struggles - lazy cow.
Why doesn’t she say ‘I’m going to work on these emails until they’re gone’ then she could spend an hour a day keeping on top of them from now on. Plus 45 isn’t that many, I get that on a regular basis in my job and they all need dealing with within 24 hours of arriving in my inbox. No nope days for me.
I know when I return from furlough after 7 months, I’ll probably have to focus on just emails for 2/3 days - I can’t just give up on them and go for a lie down

Reactions: 9
45 emails is nothing! Unless

Why doesn’t she say ‘I’m going to work on these emails until they’re gone’ then she could spend an hour a day keeping on top of them from now on. Plus 45 isn’t that many, I get that on a regular basis in my job and they all need dealing with within 24 hours of arriving in my inbox. No nope days for me.
I know when I return from furlough after 7 months, I’ll probably have to focus on just emails for 2/3 days - I can’t just give up on them and go for a lie down
After I came back from my 2 week holiday, I had 435 emails. It was a JOKE

Reactions: 9
What happened? how did I miss this! Boostar was great on this thread!
I think it was lady sami Jane just read a few tattle posts and mentioned boostars tattle name. I don’t think they actually outed her real name

Her to do list is brilliant. "Collect items from unit. Packages. Drop off packages." That's one job, let's be realistic, but she's spread it over three points on her list to make herself look extra busy.

Also, how long does it take her to organise her tablets? I'm on a lot of medication and I reckon it takes me 10 minutes at the very most. It's one thing to put it on your list as a reminder, but it definitely doesn't belong on the 'Look how busy and important I am' list.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.