Emma Drew #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
" Formerly of Holt, Norfolk we are now provide you with Christmas items every day of the year from our online store! A small business still based in Norfolk, we have moved to our online store only. "

Awful spelling and it doesn't flow well.
The site is littered with spelling errors & awful sentence structure. It’s also extortionately priced for let’s face it, tat.

Reactions: 21
Really amateur effort. Its a good job they won't get many orders as can you see them running backwards and forwards between home and the storage unit to prep and send orders?? I don't think they realise how much work goes into running a store especially one with such low price low margin goods

Reactions: 14
Why would anyone take tips from someone who buys all their Christmas decorations from Poundland! 😂
I have a feeling she will try to video some DIY christmas themed carcrash items to decorate around the home. That's why she is putting the hints and tips in early.

Also I strongly believe she brought followers for her christmas shop insta

Reactions: 12
Oh yay my favourite sort of Emma video, showing how stretchy clothes stretch! It's not loose, it's elastane.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Looks like it’s all the leftover decorations that the shop was unable to sell before they closed down. Stuff that didn’t even sell in a ‘closing down sale’.

In other words, the stuff that absolutely no one wants.

Reactions: 15
I simply don't understand how someone so bad at writing has created a 'career' in blogging. It isn't as if she is creative or has original ideas either.

Reactions: 11
Still far too busy to set up her new phone, that she bitched about for two weeks

On the Christmas theme still I've worked out why she has to nap every day... Most people only have a Christmas time nap when they have gorged on too much food... Must be everyday for Emma and the weight loss confirms it

Reactions: 8
Really amateur effort. Its a good job they won't get many orders as can you see them running backwards and forwards between home and the storage unit to prep and send orders?? I don't think they realise how much work goes into running a store especially one with such low price low margin goods
She'll either be moaning that she isn't getting any orders or moaning about how busy and stressed she is going backwards and forwards to the storage unit and post office to pack and send orders.

Reactions: 12
She won't be setting it up, she'll sell it and wait to buy a new one and claim it from the business.
She’s got absolute zero intention of setting up, she made that very clear in one of her rants she’s clearly forgotten she shared with the world that she just wants to sell it. All through the drama with Apple all she was thinking of was money! As always!

Also, these mystery boxes on the site. We have seen how she dresses and decorates her house..no way would I spend even £10 on some mix match baubles which probably won’t go with any colour scheme 😂

• Haha
I simply don't understand how someone so bad at writing has created a 'career' in blogging. It isn't as if she is creative or has original ideas either.
She’s outsourcing it to Fiverr. We don’t expect her to have written any of it herself do we? Why do that when you can somebody in the Far East to do it for a fiver.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s outsourcing it to Fiverr. We don’t expect her to have written any of it herself do we? Why do that when you can somebody in the Far East to do it for a fiver.

I thought it was Tony that put it together tbh. Especially as in the about us it mentions his name first. I highly doubt Emma would do that if she wrote it lol

Reactions: 10
Right then why does the website read in her passive aggressive tone especially the about us page 😂 and even looking at the website at the stock all I could smell is that damp musty stored in a damp shed kind of smell 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The quality of the items don't seem particularly high. The baubles would probably fall apart after a couple of days.

How long will it be before the Christmas shop formerly of Holt receives its first complaint? And how long until the Christmas shop formerly of Holt's owner sends a passive aggressive response?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.