Emma Drew #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The website implies that they used to own and run the shop, not that they bought the dregs of the stock that didn't sell in the closing down sale. There's also a disclaimer all over the site that some items may arrive with a price sticker on them from their shop days. Hi Emma!

Reactions: 18
Still far too busy to set up her new phone, that she bitched about for two weeks
It takes minutes to set up! Billy bullshitter 🙄

The website implies that they used to own and run the shop, not that they bought the dregs of the stock that didn't sell in the closing down sale. There's also a disclaimer all over the site that some items may arrive with a price sticker on them from their shop days. Hi Emma!
Embarrassing 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
She'll either be moaning that she isn't getting any orders or moaning about how busy and stressed she is going backwards and forwards to the storage unit and post office to pack and send orders.
She will blame tattle for lack of orders when she is selling pure shite 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
At least it says they’re giving us “hints”, rather than “special touches”. Yes I went there. I honestly can’t see the word “touches” now without cringing :confused:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm loving the description of the 'clear, glass plate'. I mean I really don't really need to know its diameter and whether its safe to go in the dishwasher.
That just shows Emma’s half arsed attitude right there and is evidence that this business will undoubtedly fail. Surely the description is to add addition information that the customer can’t get from a photo, not just to explain what’s in the photo. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, she is a moron!

I can't cope with how tit this decoration looks 😂😂😂 the longer you look the worse it gets!

Also, there's something on sale already. Aren't there laws about sale prices, and things having been at the original price for a period of time in the previous 30 days or something?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Absolutley creased at the fact they put an about me on the site and why chose that picture of all the pictures 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can't cope with how tit this decoration looks 😂😂😂 the longer you look the worse it gets!

Also, there's something on sale already. Aren't there laws about sale prices, and things having been at the original price for a period of time in the previous 30 days or something?
It looks like a seriously failed baking effort! 😂

I think you are quite right regarding sale price laws.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Why is it so wonky?!

When I spotted the sale prices I thought exactly the same. Surely she cant be just going off the price tags she found on the products? If the items haven’t been actively being sold at that price in the weeks/months up to being put on sale, then they can’t be marked as discounted. She doesn’t have a bloody clue how to run a business!

Anyone know when the Christmas Shop last sold goods? And do those prices even count as surely she’s now registered it as a new business as it’s moved online?

A quick google found me this....

“If your business is comparing the price to your previous or usual price (including for volume promotions), then the previous price should have been the most recent price available for 28 consecutive days or more and comparisons should not be made with prices that were last offered more than six months ago. Your business can then reduce the sale price further if you wish, as long as you mention the interim price. You must be able to show proof of all prices used in comparison exercises.”

Reactions: 4
Nobody...I repeat...NOBODY gets a brand new iPhone and doesn’t set it up for days. NOBODY.
What a crock of tit. It takes ten minutes max. Even if you’ve got a tit ton of stuff on backup etc it doesn’t take that long.

Looks like a kids Christmas project

• Haha
Reactions: 6

This is my favourite fail on the website. I was going to post it here but I knew someone would beat me to it.

I bet she’s made up a higher price then put the tagged price as the sale price.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I hate the idea of mystery boxes anyways, but I really would have liked Emma to have put more thought into what she’s going to put inside before putting them up for sale. Rather than wait for people to put in an order then check out the stock to see what to put in! She’s clearly not going to put the best stock inside a random mystery box so it’s clearly going to be all the unsellable dregs. I’d much rather she put time and effort in her actual business rather than making TikToks about it!

Attachments

Reactions: 12
I hate the idea of mystery boxes anyways, but I really would have liked Emma to have put more thought into what she’s going to put inside before putting them up for sale. Rather than wait for people to put in an order then check out the stock to see what to put in! She’s clearly not going to put the best stock inside a random mystery box so it’s clearly going to be all the unsellable dregs. I’d much rather she put time and effort in her actual business rather than making TikToks about it!
How can she think this is a good way to promote the look of her business, greasy unbrushed hair put in a 'bun', stupid smirk on her face and appalling lighting in a bedroom. She needs a backdrop, ring light, to actually have a shower and think about the image she wants to portray online, even if shes in slippers and joggers out of the camera shot.

Reactions: 18
How can she think this is a good way to promote the look of her business, greasy unbrushed hair put in a 'bun', stupid smirk on her face and appalling lighting in a bedroom. She needs a backdrop, ring light, to actually have a shower and think about the image she wants to portray online, even if shes in slippers and joggers out of the camera shot.
You could have stopped at just “have a shower”.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s so lazy and clueless she could of done a well promoted shop launch, giveaways, fun festive live, theme bundles, hampers of goodies and drawn in custom and interest but NO she will hope google search does the hard work and hope her following buy from her it’s already a flop 😆 I love Christmas but find it boring BS why didn’t she just make a decent page and ebay shop at least she would have traffic then

So has she worn her Christmas dress to the gym? or did she put it on purely to click live on her website I’m confused

Reactions: 9
She’s so lazy and clueless she could of done a well promoted shop launch, giveaways, fun festive live, theme bundles, hampers of goodies and drawn in custom and interest but NO she will hope google search does the hard work and hope her following buy from her it’s already a flop 😆 I love Christmas but find it boring BS why didn’t she just make a decent page and ebay shop at least she would have traffic then
The Christmas shop formerly of Holt is a shop for the royals so she could not possibly lower the standards of ebay!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.