Emma Drew #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I don’t understand is how the amount she’s eating isn’t hurting her. When I go overboard (like at Christmas) it’s physically painful, I feel lethargic and am put off doing it again for a while. I don’t understand how she’s putting away these meals that someone with an average sized stomach would be satisfied with (not to mention the fact it’s junk food and she’s also guzzling coke), without being in horrible pain. Is it possible that she’s already stretched her thumb tum so much over just a few months?

Reactions: 14
What I don’t understand is how the amount she’s eating isn’t hurting her. When I go overboard (like at Christmas) it’s physically painful, I feel lethargic and am put off doing it again for a while. I don’t understand how she’s putting away these meals that someone with an average sized stomach would be satisfied with (not to mention the fact it’s junk food and she’s also guzzling coke), without being in horrible pain. Is it possible that she’s already stretched her thumb tum so much over just a few months?
I think she has stretched it already also I think they over eat so much that the usual pain we would feel like at Christmas is a daily thing for them so I don’t think she realises that’s not normal.

Reactions: 11
Yea if I'm a glutton my stomach doesn't thank me, I think you could be right

Reactions: 3
I might be wrong but I was curious about the protein squash she was drinking, I'm not sure what brand she was using but I just had a little search and the myprotein ones are around 83calories per serving. I'm starting to think maybe she is just drinking her calories? 83 calories is a lot, especially when you think a can of classic red coke is 138. I can understand drinking protein to curb your appetite to stop snacking but she's clearly still having snacks as well? Just drink water ffs 😤

Reactions: 12
Can't wait to see all the cat hair covered crap she'll be flogging. Anyone placing an order?!

I might be wrong but I was curious about the protein squash she was drinking, I'm not sure what brand she was using but I just had a little search and the myprotein ones are around 83calories per serving. I'm starting to think maybe she is just drinking her calories? 83 calories is a lot, especially when you think a can of classic red coke is 138. I can understand drinking protein to curb your appetite to stop snacking but she's clearly still having snacks as well? Just drink water ffs 😤
I remember her once saying water didn't quench her thirst, only fizzy drinks did :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
You lot have seriously ruined family guy for me I physically can’t watch Emma I mean Peter anymore because of tattle 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I might be wrong but I was curious about the protein squash she was drinking, I'm not sure what brand she was using but I just had a little search and the myprotein ones are around 83calories per serving.
This is wild! You’re right. That love hearts one is 93 calories a scoop. One scoop does 300/400 ml. The water bottle she has looks to be around double that so she’s using a minimum of two scoops. That’s 186 calories in her “water” FFS 🤯

Reactions: 8
They sacked off the gym already? They don’t seem to have been for ages but I don’t follow them all that closely so may have missed it.

Reactions: 5
They went as a couple two or three times, she went a couple of times (red faced post-workout pic and one of the view from the outdoor pool) but she’s not been for a couple of weeks.

Reactions: 3
Just what we’ve been all been waiting for! “The Emma Drew Shop of Tat and Cat Hair” - right up everyone’s street.
WHY is there an about us on it? It’s a Christmas shop. You don’t see asos or topshop having about us do you. It’s like she thinks they’re amazing and entrepreneurial and has to tell the world. I understand if it’s a business that MAKES the item by hand and has invested time and money. She’s just bought a few boxes and is flogging them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I see that they’ve just changed a tiny bit of the website bio written by the former owners to make it look as if they owned the actual shop (it “use” to be a shop not used to be), and they’re too lazy to take the shop price stickers off before sending things. They have visitors all year around and they’ve moved from their shop to online. Not true. Not sure we needed to see their faces on the home page either.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
WHY is there an about us on it? It’s a Christmas shop. You don’t see asos or topshop having about us do you. It’s like she thinks they’re amazing and entrepreneurial and has to tell the world. I understand if it’s a business that MAKES the item by hand and has invested time and money. She’s just bought a few boxes and is flogging them 😂
Having their photo on the website is just so cringey! They literally can’t do anything without plastering their faces all over it can they? If I randomly landed on the website and I saw them gurning back at me I’d shop elsewhere!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
" Formerly of Holt, Norfolk we are now provide you with Christmas items every day of the year from our online store! A small business still based in Norfolk, we have moved to our online store only. "

Awful spelling and it doesn't flow well.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.