Emma Drew #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I took it to mean that they've lived in 3 rental properties?
AAAHHH yes. Sorry I’m so use to the Drew’s bragging, I thought they were showing off about 3 rental properties when it was the one in Chester where they booted out a single young Mum 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

She was awful when her dads cat had to be put down. Instead of supporting her dad she fucked off to the cinema
“Boo hoo I’m so upset wah wah wah... oh tango ice blast!”

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Dressed slightly more socially acceptable today. The dress is still a little tight though in places but she’s getting better.
Also Emma, word of warning, “sucky in pants” aren’t good for those with ovarian cysts as they put added pressure on your pelvis and abdomen and this can lead to pain and cyst ruptures - especially when they pants are as tight as yours clearly are. If you’ve taken the “advice” of no exercise in case it ruptures a cyst, please take this advice too. Being vain is not worth the pain of cysts under pressure!
1598433538710.jpeg

Reactions: 8
Dressed slightly more socially acceptable today. The dress is still a little tight though in places but she’s getting better.
Also Emma, word of warning, “sucky in pants” aren’t good for those with ovarian cysts as they put added pressure on your pelvis and abdomen and this can lead to pain and cyst ruptures - especially when they pants are as tight as yours clearly are. If you’ve taken the “advice” of no exercise in case it ruptures a cyst, please take this advice too. Being vain is not worth the pain of cysts under pressure!
View attachment 223475
Did you think you would post a photo of Hyacinth Bucket and we wouldn’t notice?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Screenshot_20200826-132107.png

I've read this 10 times, wtf does it mean???

Tony reminds me of 2013 chatrooms

*Tips fadora*

Good evening m'ladies.

😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Argh she’s wearing the massive jacket!! What a change to be calling her out on clothes that are waaaaay too big! :ROFLMAO: I couldn’t go out in public in most of the outfits she puts together, I’d be mortified!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I would love if this is the reason why Emma is posting nice things about Tony today. Maybe Tony is walking around feeling like some sort of sex god 🤣
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 massages 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

The absolute irony of Tony or Emma critiquing the way someone else goes out in public absolutely frazzles my brain. How can two people have such little self awareness?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I would love if this is the reason why Emma is posting nice things about Tony today. Maybe Tony is walking around feeling like some sort of sex god 🤣
Oh my good lord I am screeeeaming 😂😂😂

No touches for you!!! I can’t cope.

Ps a dog will 5000% bite her if she boops it like she does Treecko.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.