Emma Drew #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she planning on hiring someone to fulfill orders? I really cannot imagine Emma being able to deal with a Christmas shop, eBay orders and the associated work (packing/shipping/customer service) without having a total meltdown. I'm not sure she'll have enough time for all her anxiety naps and nope days.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
So the cat is lying on the toilet roll. I hope no traces of cat poo go on there (which is very toxic) and then goes and wipes her minge with it. NASTY!!!!!!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I've just looked and she hasn't replied to anyone on the Fiat 500 criticism tweet. Someone tweeted about their Dad driving one too. I wonder if she blocked them 😂 😂
She is ignoring it and hoping people forget just like falling out with KK, her christmas shop and the "cancer" diagnosis

Reactions: 7
Has anyone seen Little Owl’s latest selfie :oops:
I hope Emma doesn’t take her fan-girling even further and replicate that pose :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m looking forward to her big Christmas shop reveal with flash website as August is usually when the seasonal stock gets released and I’m guessing she’s working hard in the background to make it a huge success and do a great launch.........

Oh wait I’ve mistaken her from someone that actually works

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Has anyone seen Little Owl’s latest selfie :oops:
I hope Emma doesn’t take her fan-girling even further and replicate that pose :sick:
I don’t even want to imagine that!

On a side but related note, I can’t imagine ever posting a photo of myself on the internet in my underwear (especially married with a child like LO) - these people must lack some serious connections in their real lives and need to find attention online Quite sad really.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Yeh there’s something seriously wrong with LittleOwl, it’s too sad, I had to unfollow. Seems to have no friends and is just obsessed with selfies and food. A shame even her husband can’t help her, feel sorry for that little girl too. LO shared some schoolwork or something where her daughter had written about biscoff, LO seemed to think it was funny but it just goes to show she’s passing her food issues and obsessions onto her poor daughter.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Yeh there’s something seriously wrong with LittleOwl, it’s too sad, I had to unfollow. Seems to have no friends and is just obsessed with selfies and food. A shame even her husband can’t help her, feel sorry for that little girl too. LO shared some schoolwork or something where her daughter had written about biscoff, LO seemed to think it was funny but it just goes to show she’s passing her food issues and obsessions onto her poor daughter.
It's sad I agree, she's totally obsessed with her appearance. Caked in makeup everyday and getting skimpier and skimpier with the outfits. She's passing on some very damaging habits to her little girl. Her account isn't 'Momma Life' at all. It's how much can I pose and filter selfies to creepy folk on the internet.

Heavens I hate that woman! So what if someone is driving a car that’s not new/nearly new. We can’t all scam people into gambling so we get £££££££ not would we want to. Keep buying clothes that are too small fatgirl and leave other people alone!

Reactions: 9
Heavens I hate that woman! So what if someone is driving a car that’s not new/nearly new. We can’t all scam people into gambling so we get £££££££ not would we want to. Keep buying clothes that are too small fatgirl and leave other people alone!
It’s the “do you think he’s ok” that boils my piss. She’s really not in a position to judge anyone’s life choices is she. We could ask if you’re ok Emma, literally pouring yourself into clothes that don’t fit, literally pouring the unhealthiest choices you can make into your thumb tum and literally trying to con people into your referral get rich quick schemes.

why have I now got that “I’m not ok” song stuck in my head....

Reactions: 13
More pointless spending I see Emma! Your cats already have a 1000 beds and don’t need you to waste more money on them. Stop spending your money on tit! Old Emma wouldn’t be this ridiculous with money.

1598383403571.jpeg

Reactions: 6
I think even her real (non tattler) followers are starting to see her for who she really is, she's not losing weight which she thought would just fall right off, and her business is going nowhere because she puts no effort into it, and instead of actually dealing with any of it she's just deflecting it all onto being a complete and utter w*nker to anyone and everyone. She needs to grow up and sort herself out.

Reactions: 16
I should be a money saver expert, saved £878.50 in three weeks & still going strong.

Not that I’m bragging, but moving house & I’ve had to be strict with myself. It’s been tough.

Wish I had excess money for takeaways and clothing.....

• Heart
Aww poor Emma had a busy day at work. Good old Tony has done all the chores and cooking for Emma so he is going to be rewarded with a day off playing video games and painting his little figures.
Get a grip woman. This is normal life for everyone else :rolleyes:

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Aww poor Emma had a busy day at work. Good old Tony has done all the chores and cooking for Emma so he is going to be rewarded with a day off playing video games and painting his little figures.
Get a grip woman. This is normal life for everyone else :rolleyes:
I was speechless when I saw that!

Reactions: 6
I think even her real (non tattler) followers are starting to see her for who she really is, she's not losing weight which she thought would just fall right off, and her business is going nowhere because she puts no effort into it, and instead of actually dealing with any of it she's just deflecting it all onto being a complete and utter w*nker to anyone and everyone. She needs to grow up and sort herself out.
I hope so because it confuses me how so many people praise her and think the sun shines out of her arse

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.