Emma Drew #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It really has been a day of hypocrisy for the Drews today - Tony complaining about someone's gut on show???? Look closer to home matey

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
It really has been a day of hypocrisy for the Drews today - Tony complaining about someone's gut on show???? Look closer to home matey
Oh my word that is ludicrous. Who is he to even start commenting on someone’s weight or appearance?!

Reactions: 18
Oh but we're trolls and troglodytes remember? I guess when they do it, it's okay. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 22
Could he not wait for Emma to put clothes on before complaining atleast 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 31
the fact Tony slagged off someone for having their gut out 😂 least they’re weren’t on Instagram in their bleeping pants and with a fan on their bollocks like him

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Tony is treating Emma to yet another Ted Baker dress! Is it just me or does it look like it would be better suited to a middle aged woman rather than a young 30 something year old?
I’m sure she only gets what she can whenever she finds something in “her size” as opposed to picking what she truly likes or even walking away from the shop if there’s nothing she genuinely loves. She’s so addicted to shopping she just buys anything.

View attachment 221449
Well, speaking as one, there is no way on earth I'm wearing anything like that. Too blousy, too red, too low cut and too much like some curtains from the 1980s. Maybe when I'm about 70 and blind.

I thought we were supposed to be the nasty trolls? Yet none of us are coming out with that level of tit

I know literally nothing about cars but looks like a Fiat 500 is a relatively inexpensive and efficient car, albeit a bit ugly? How are her followers okay with supporting this tit when they’re the type to be driving this car? How is she okay with saying something like that, knowing her followers are hardly driving around BMWs?

Such a judgemental twit for someone who was apparently once homeless and penniless
Fiat 500s are one the main vehicles on Motorbility with zero deposit. So he was just as likely disabled. Or driving the car somewhere whilst his wife was at a hospital appointment, to pick her up from shopping, taking it to a garage/to fill it up, etc, etc.

Picking on somebody that is likely to be disabled, a carer, a husband or a bleeping mechanic is ridiculous.

And duck off with the blading comment. Has she not seen the top of her husband's head? A step ladder might help, admittedly. But it's definitely on the thin side.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
the fact Tony slagged off someone for having their gut out 😂 least they’re weren’t on Instagram in their bleeping pants and with a fan on their bollocks like him
Tony looks like the exact type of person you see with their belly hanging over their trousers and their novelty t-shirt not quite covering it.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Disgusting tweet from Emma and disgusting story from Toeknee. They both need to get a grip and understand that the world doesn’t revolve around them.

How does Emma still have so many followers? Why is she still classed as a money blogger??
Someone said the mafia have cut her off but doesn’t look that way

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Right, WHO CALLED SHE WOULD BEG FOR A NEW PHONE?!?!
Greedy witch!
😡🤬😡

Reactions: 15
Tony is treating Emma to yet another Ted Baker dress! Is it just me or does it look like it would be better suited to a middle aged woman rather than a young 30 something year old?
I’m sure she only gets what she can whenever she finds something in “her size” as opposed to picking what she truly likes or even walking away from the shop if there’s nothing she genuinely loves. She’s so addicted to shopping she just buys anything.

View attachment 221449
Perfect for autumn 😂 sleeveless, floral, satin-y dress that my 65 year old mum would describe as frumpy. Great for autumn 🍂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why can’t you send it Tony yourself Emma? Instead of taking yet another opportunity to berate him on the internet. What a horrible wife you are.

1598297253819.jpeg

Reactions: 12
She most probably gets them on Her dad's dla allowance considering she also gets carers allowance but barely sees him. I so hope someone reports her
Or Toeknees

Least they weren’t on Instagram out and about without a bra on

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.