Emma Drew #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can anyone be friends with someone so nasty. Also, who cares if a middle aged man wants to drive a fiat 500. She’s such an self entitled pig!

Also if she did contract COVID we wouldn’t hear the end of it (unlike the potentially fake cancer diagnosis)

Reactions: 17
Is she now bribing her hubby to buy her TB dresses?, just another technique to curb her emotional spending I assume.

Reactions: 9
Tony is treating Emma to yet another Ted Baker dress! Is it just me or does it look like it would be better suited to a middle aged woman rather than a young 30 something year old?
I’m sure she only gets what she can whenever she finds something in “her size” as opposed to picking what she truly likes or even walking away from the shop if there’s nothing she genuinely loves. She’s so addicted to shopping she just buys anything.

View attachment 221449
There’s no way that’s going round her 🤯🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How can anyone be friends with someone so nasty. Also, who cares if a middle aged man wants to drive a fiat 500. She’s such an self entitled pig!

Also if she did contract COVID we wouldn’t hear the end of it (unlike the potentially fake cancer diagnosis)
At least the middle aged bloke probably owns his fiat 500 rather than keep leading brand new BMWs every year 🙄🙄

At least the middle aged bloke probably owns his fiat 500 rather than keep leading brand new BMWs every year 🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It's ok, she gives Tony the money to buy her the dress so it's not her buying it and she can keep thinking she hasn't spent any money today.

Reactions: 13
I thought we were supposed to be the nasty trolls? Yet none of us are coming out with that level of tit

I know literally nothing about cars but looks like a Fiat 500 is a relatively inexpensive and efficient car, albeit a bit ugly? How are her followers okay with supporting this tit when they’re the type to be driving this car? How is she okay with saying something like that, knowing her followers are hardly driving around BMWs?

Such a judgemental twit for someone who was apparently once homeless and penniless

Reactions: 24
Least she can’t ever cry tattle troll when she makes such nasty comments about strangers she is 150%a member on here probably a shitting on her “friends” threads

Reactions: 13
I personally can’t imagine having the time to sit in apple all day, she must have literally nothing going on in her life

Reactions: 16
Has she taken the one down about the Fiat?

Emma - you need to really have a look at yourself, I don’t know what gives you such a sense of entitlement: The issue with the bed is the final straw, we are in a global pandemic, people are dying, the East of England where you reside had one of the highest mortality rates at one point, you cannot expect business as usual when there is no bleeping usual right now. You buy dresses that don’t fit, hide your body behind newell posts but we know you photoshop yourself, we’ve seen the lives and as for your public profile as a money-saving expert I do not look at your page and aspire to be like you, I am quite content as an employee doing an honest days work for an honest wage.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’d prefer to be balding driving a fiat 500 than stuffed in my backseat ‘den’
Ste really has a cheek when she’s the biggest mess

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I'd rather see a big bloke in a car, then every lump and bump she has in another crappy dress that DOESN'T FIT!

Reactions: 18
All she does is complain!! She needs to practice some gratitude and stfu
Edit: and I'm complaining about her complaining 😂 but honestly riles me up to see people acting so entitled and hard done by when they live a life many would consider to be luxury

Reactions: 14
I'd rather see a big bloke in a car, then every lump and bump she has in another crappy dress that DOESN'T FIT!
She shouldn’t judge one bit though. He could have been driving it for his wife / daughter, or maybe, just maybe he likes the bleeping car and wanted one. He also probably bought it cash and doesn’t scam people on a daily basis. Why don’t you concentrate on yourself, get some clothes that fit and stop being a judgey cow.

Reactions: 19

She most probably gets them on Her dad's dla allowance considering she also gets carers allowance but barely sees him. I so hope someone reports her

Reactions: 5
My Dad's 6ft 3 and drives a Aygo, he looks comical driving but it's his! He bought it, and he's not a overweight self entitled twit!

Reactions: 10
I don't even know why she ordered that bed as she admitted it's going to be a tight squeeze to fit in their room. Then again that's her whole aesthetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.