Emma Drew #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only possible reason as to why she’s wearing that hideous jacket is because the dress isn’t done up at the back 😂
I was thinking the exact same thing! Also posting the girls Covid story but having a total disregard for it whilst out visiting every clothes shop and charity shop within a 50 mile radius despite being clinically vulnerable 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 22
the fact Tony slagged off someone for having their gut out 😂 least they’re weren’t on Instagram in their bleeping pants and with a fan on their bollocks like him

just catching up and laughed so much at this I needed a blast of fresh air to calm down 😂

so he's moaning about seeing someones gut....lets ask the poor hotel maid at Disneylnd Paris who walked into the hideous sight of Emma and Tony both naked if she's over the trauma yet!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
The only possible reason as to why she’s wearing that hideous jacket is because the dress isn’t done up at the back 😂
I'm convinced she does this with the majority of dresses she takes photos of, that's why they all look misshapen around the top.

Reactions: 11
I am absolutely livid at her tweet about the car. She probably thought she was being funny, but she's just showing everyone what a nasty witch she is

Has she mentioned weight loss lately? ive not seen anything, she was giving weekly and monthly updates but im guessing the eat out help out scheme has impacted it, save £10? more like gain 10lb in Emmas case

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I am absolutely livid at her tweet about the car. She probably thought she was being funny, but she's just showing everyone what a nasty witch she is
She really needs to look at herself and how she is perceived because how she thinks people perceive her and how she is actually perceived are two very different things. She’s got a brand new BMW because it’s a mobility lease not because she’s earned it.

Reactions: 19
She really needs to look at herself and how she is perceived because how she thinks people perceive her and how she is actually perceived are two very different things. She’s got a brand new BMW because it’s a mobility lease not because she’s earned it.
She clearly thinks a brand new BMW is the 'cool' thing to have. I love those cars but I'd be a lot more impressed if it was bought outright.

I am utterly shocked she is judging and shaming someone for the car they drive. She's vile

Reactions: 12
Emma in that leather jacket reminds me of the Kayne West- I love it video 🤣🤣🤣🤣. At last Emma, something genuinely too big for you.

Ps. The war hammer stuff is like your mum rewarding you with Pokemon or something for being a good boy and behaving whilst you’re out shopping 😩 freaks!!

Attachments

• Haha
Why is she shouting/talking down at Treecko like that?! No wonder he hates her. Poor cat.

heres Some logic Emma; if it’s such an issue instead of grabbing your phone to berate him, gently move him away you bleeping dick. She’s showing her nasty streak lately am I right?!

Living your best life eh Emma? yet you are annoyed, argumentative, short tempered and judgmental all of the time. Add the nope days and sad days you are portraying anything but this being your best life.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
"haven't got time" for the unit going to tender... Just admit you don't want (or can't afford..!) to pay the buyer's fees and move on. The comple lack of self awareness is baffling. It is like everything she says is a standalone statement and doesn't relate in any way to anything that she has said in the past or will say in the future. Someone in her position - no kids, no job, no work - being chronically unable to finish or stick to ANYTHING they set out to do is pathetic and this Christmas shop will be another thing to add to the list

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.