Emma Drew #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just catching up. As a money saving blogger why is she promoting spending money on a set breakfast only to bin most of it? Thatโ€™s hardly Thrifty is it ToeKnee? Why not buy a tin of beans and a loaf of bread, with change from a quid and make your own beans on toast at home?

Sheโ€™s totally lost her way. She not a money saving blogger, sheโ€™s not a WLS blogger, she canโ€™t be an interiors blogger, sheโ€™s a mess.

Buying food knowing most of it will be binned really gets my goat.

Reactions: 13
Tony is treating Emma to yet another Ted Baker dress! Is it just me or does it look like it would be better suited to a middle aged woman rather than a young 30 something year old?
Iโ€™m sure she only gets what she can whenever she finds something in โ€œher sizeโ€ as opposed to picking what she truly likes or even walking away from the shop if thereโ€™s nothing she genuinely loves. Sheโ€™s so addicted to shopping she just buys anything.

View attachment 221449
Aside from the fact that it's totally hideous, where is she actually going to wear that? It's more like a formal kind of piece. And surely the autumn is too cold to have your tits hanging out.

Reactions: 8
Aside from the fact that it's totally hideous, where is she actually going to wear that? It's more like a formal kind of piece. And surely the autumn is too cold to have your tits hanging out.
Itโ€™s like when you see people head to toe in named clothing but you know theyโ€™ve raided the outlets and got all the old crap that doesnโ€™t sell just to show they can afford names. The mind boggles, you can still have nice clothes and not need a designer ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ I used to love my ted baker plastic bag at high school.... 15 years ago

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why does she insist on skin tight dresses then comes out with an ENORMOUS jacket???? Emma those sleeves are double the length of your arms hun. Jesus Christ she shouldn't be allowed to dress herself

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why does she insist on skin tight dresses then comes out with an ENORMOUS jacket???? Emma those sleeves are double the length of your arms hun. Jesus Christ she shouldn't be allowed to dress herself
She canโ€™t get it right can she. The jacket is definitely too big ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Iโ€™m really confused by that outfit sheโ€™s wearing ๐Ÿ˜ฌ I just donโ€™t understand ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

Reactions: 7
No that jacket does not look good at all, she needs something with shorter arms and cropped because she's 5 foot.

A cropped jacket, nothing else cropped.. please for the love of God!!

When i take an outfit selfie even if just sending to mates, I do crack a smile but just look blank into the mirror.. is this just me? Because Emma does not!

• Haha
But it's a Ted that 'fits'

• Haha
Shrek and Fiona have fucked me off a treat today. HOW DARE she comment about the car someone drives? How dare she slag a company and tag them on Instagram for delaying delivery whilst a worldwide pandemic, the likes of which no one has seen before, is on? As for the Apple business, yes, I would be annoyed. I wouldnโ€™t turn it into an excuse to go shopping for ยฃ90 dresses and jackets that donโ€™t fit.
And as for the food - STOP EATING EMMA! All the weight you have lied about been losing will start to pile back on as you will be stretching that thumb tum of yours. Every item of new clothing that you have bought will have to be sold on your multiple eBay accounts and you will not only have wasted the money you or your subservient have spent on said clothes but the 10k for the op as well. Money saving blogger, whatever!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Wow, so Emma and Tony are now 'gifting' items to each other. Another example of her delusion and more excuses to get around her emotional spending. Is there anything she doesn't fail at?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Totally. I've been waiting for something since May. It's quite a big job so not cheap but I'm behind in the queue and I have to wait. Which is fine. Also, having recently ventured out to shops only recently, I've seen how poorly stocked places are. Production and transport issues are all problems at the moment sorry Emma. I could understand if they were sleeping on a blow up mattress on the floor but they have a bed to sleep on. September is 7 days away.

Reactions: 9
Totally. I've been waiting for something since May. It's quite a big job so not cheap but I'm behind in the queue and I have to wait. Which is fine. Also, having recently ventured out to shops only recently, I've seen how poorly stocked places are. Production and transport issues are all problems at the moment sorry Emma. I could understand if they were sleeping on a blow up mattress on the floor but they have a bed to sleep on. September is 7 days away.
A bed & those grubby pillows & bed linen ๐Ÿคข

• Sick
The only possible reason as to why sheโ€™s wearing that hideous jacket is because the dress isnโ€™t done up at the back ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.