Emma Drew #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe that they are actually happily married. You would never over share this much if things were fine and dandy!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
If we could reply to her stupid stories I’d very much have liked to reply to the one about bed delivery with some lovely emoji eye rolls and ‘it’s not like the country is going through a pandemic that may have caused a few delays with furniture deliveries, right?’

Reactions: 12
As if even her stickers are passive aggressive 😂

I don’t think they even share a room I get house mate vibes from them and occasionally she might allow “touches” 😂

Reactions: 5
I’m really confused by the whole Apple situation. I’ve never known anyone to have an issue like it and in all my years of using them (I’m in the IT field too so I use them ALOT) I’ve never heard of anything like this.
Why would you leave it 3 weeks without a solution??? Who would leave the store without such a solution or replacement?

If we could reply to her stupid stories I’d very much have liked to reply to the one about bed delivery with some lovely emoji eye rolls and ‘it’s not like the country is going through a pandemic that may have caused a few delays with furniture deliveries, right?’
I expect if it had come in June it would of been delivered to the doorstep and not the bedroom and she would of complained about that.

I’m really confused by the whole Apple situation. I’ve never known anyone to have an issue like it and in all my years of using them (I’m in the IT field too so I use them ALOT) I’ve never heard of anything like this.
Why would you leave it 3 weeks without a solution??? Who would leave the store without such a solution or replacement?
Was she meant to get her original phone back. I've always had a refurbished replacement but mines not apple.

Reactions: 7
I expect if it had come in June it would of been delivered to the doorstep and not the bedroom and she would of complained about that.

Was she meant to get her original phone back. I've always had a refurbished replacement but mines not apple.
I’m not sure why she’s protesting it has to be her specific phone? It’s broken and the battery is fucked, normally they make you wipe it there and then and give you a refurb so it’s fresh. She’s kicking off for the sake of kicking off

Reactions: 10
I think she’s so horrible for tagging that company and calling them out when she’s got a larger than average following. It seems that literally 99% of the population can understand why deliveries would have been delayed this year but just a few people don’t seem to be able to quite grasp it...

As someone who has stupidly purchased one of her guide things in the past I can confirm that her own customer service is terrible! Ie, not replying to queries I had about the guide but continuing to spam me with emails to buy it (when I already had)...

• Wow
Reactions: 26
I think she’s so horrible for tagging that company and calling them out when she’s got a larger than average following. It seems that literally 99% of the population can understand why deliveries would have been delayed this year but just a few people don’t seem to be able to quite grasp it...

As someone who has stupidly purchased one of her guide things in the past I can confirm that her own customer service is terrible! Ie, not replying to queries I had about the guide but continuing to spam me with emails to buy it (when I already had)...
I work in social care and one of our PPE deliveries never turned up. So do you know what I did? Politely rang up to cancel it and moved on 🤷🏻‍♀️ Just duck off with your moaning and complaining about unimportant things during a bleeping pandemic.

Reactions: 22
Tony is treating Emma to yet another Ted Baker dress! Is it just me or does it look like it would be better suited to a middle aged woman rather than a young 30 something year old?
I’m sure she only gets what she can whenever she finds something in “her size” as opposed to picking what she truly likes or even walking away from the shop if there’s nothing she genuinely loves. She’s so addicted to shopping she just buys anything.

1598267769816.jpeg

Tony is treating Emma to yet another Ted Baker dress! Is it just me or does it look like it would be better suited to a middle aged woman rather than a young 30 something year old?
I’m sure she only gets what she can whenever she finds something in “her size” as opposed to picking what she truly likes or even walking away from the shop if there’s nothing she genuinely loves. She’s so addicted to shopping she just buys anything.

View attachment 221449
They’re constantly spending money on pointless crap. I’m not being funny but if you’re losing weight and between sizes buy second hand, it’s better for the environment and it’s cheaper, especially as you won’t be wearing it for long (well if you actually lose weight that is).

I’m honestly so disgusted at her own self importance and arrogance. bleeping whinging over furniture and a phone, tagging companies to make them look bad despite were in a PANDEMIC! People are literally dying Emma you bleeping goon, but as long as you get your tatty furniture and phone eh. I’m almost thinking she should contract covid herself to realise the seriousness of the situation we are in, it might make her a bit more humble too. bleeping moron. God I despise her.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m working from home and very bored so just watched her latest Poundland vlog and it had me in stitches. It was like one of those spoof documentaries you see on tv. Shaky camera work that made me dizzy, the way Emma presented the clothes expressionless cos of the mask to the camera and Tony being the usual joker that he is. It was so boring. I watched another Poundland vlog as it came up as a suggestion following Emma’s and she was so much more engaging. Not really my cup of tea either but at least she was showing decent products and asking her viewers their thoughts and recommendations if they’d used the products etc.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.