Emma Drew #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How long is she spending in shops? She’s got spots ‘from her mask’ 🙄 I’m guessing she isn’t washing her mask after every wear...

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Who the hell eats fried bread after weight loss surgery??! bleeping hell Emma, you need to see someone!

Reactions: 11
Who over the age of ten buys stickers for themselves? Must have missed the ‘stickers with swear words on are essential for grown up work’ day in my job induction, must get that sorted with HR!
1598214302448.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Whispers *I buy stickers for my planner and I'm over ten*
Didn’t mean to offend anyone here - sorry!
I just don’t get why our boss babe who has been harping on about not spending money recently has now bought stickers - especially ones with “hot damn” on. Surely they’re not essential to her work and are just a pointless waste of money? Each to their own I suppose!

Reactions: 7
I get why she's eaten the food. Cause it's tasty. I would eat the tasty food on my plate too! Especially if I went to the shop hungry. however if I was so fat I got diabetes and cancer, I'd do everything possible to stop myself. Therapy, life coaching, dietician, even buy meals from someone doing healthy deliveries. Join an accountability group, but probably still allow myself some treats

Reactions: 11
I just don’t get why our boss babe who has been harping on about not spending money recently has now bought stickers - especially ones with “hot damn” on. Surely they’re not essential to her work and are just a pointless waste of money? Each to their own I suppose!
I wasn't offended. The ones she bought are naff and will probably end up on ebay

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The hot damn one will end up on Tony’s knee and she will have her way with him 😂🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s so delusional 🤦🏻‍♀️
I follow an American that had WLS
First came across her on a GOMI thread as she was delusional with her previous diet attempts, was lying to herself about her efforts/what she was eating and came off insta.
She popped back up a while ago after a long break with her WLS news.
Now she’s had the surgery she can’t eat meat like she used to and is mainly fish/veggie due to her stomach not being able to tolerate it.
my point with this waffle is that she was previously as delusional as Emma and obviously lied about what she consumed, but actually seems to be taking her post surgery life quite seriously not trying to make her body tolerate stuff she previously enjoyed!

Reactions: 6
Most of her meals seem carb heavy, I thought you had to have minimal carbs after surgery?

My only source of this information is ' my 600lb life' so I might be wrong 😁

Reactions: 10
How long is she spending in shops? She’s got spots ‘from her mask’ 🙄 I’m guessing she isn’t washing her mask after every wear...
A lot! Don't think there was a day last week she wasn't shopping. Stop complaining Emma you choose to go to the shops when you don't have to and probably don't wash your mask between uses as she said only 1 fits her. Not like you need to wear one to work everyday like a keyworker etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.