Emma Drew #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morrison’s do some really nice light breakfasts - I quite often have an egg on toast there

Reactions: 4
I genuinely want to know how she eats that stuff. My friend has had a bypass and would struggle to have even a bite of bread. These foods are very difficult to digest post op.

Reactions: 11
I genuinely want to know how she eats that stuff. My friend has had a bypass and would struggle to have even a bite of bread. These foods are very difficult to digest post op.
She has been training her stomach to adapt from the word go.

Reactions: 15
I was thinking this too, my friend had one too and like you said literally 2-3 bites of something sensible and she was full. There is no way she could eat any of what Emma shovels down, we went out once and she had something she shouldnt and had dumping Syndrome I’ve never seen her look so I’ll in her life. Credit it where it’s due she lost a good 10 stone in just over a year and it was hard work for her but she stuck to what you’re meant to do and guess what.. it worked 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Fat duck. It did actually type Fat Duck but I wouldn’t insult a duck that harshly.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Even if she was particularly hungry today, out of all of that on her plate, fried bread should be her very very last choice. Eat the tomato, the mushrooms, beans or bacon, any of them surely have to be a better choice than fried bread?! I have a bonkers appetite, always have, but fried bread even tips me over the edge of fullness with a breakky.

Reactions: 23
Even if she was particularly hungry today, out of all of that on her plate, fried bread should be her very very last choice. Eat the tomato, the mushrooms, beans or bacon, any of them surely have to be a better choice than fried bread?! I have a bonkers appetite, always have, but fried bread even tips me over the edge of fullness with a breakky.
Especially given the fact she had to pay extra for the fried bread but then didn’t even eat what she’d originally paid for! Why pay for an English breakfast but then not eat even a little bit of all the components? Why then also order extra? Greedy pig is the only term that comes to mind.

Loot at the beans on the fried bread. She's used the juice to soften it to get down. Shows how naturally she is cheating so can fit the wrong foods in.

• Sick
I just had a look on the Tonic website and they have finance available. I 1000000% believe she's done it on finance, no way did she have £10k spare

Reactions: 12
I used to work in Morrisons cafe and let me tell you - it’s not healthy. Even the poached eggs.

Her sensible option would have been scrambled egg, whole meal toast, tomatoes and spinach.
Boom.

Reactions: 10
Loot at the beans on the fried bread. She's used the juice to soften it to get down. Shows how naturally she is cheating so can fit the wrong foods in.
She could have literally gone and had beans or egg on toast and that would have been 100000% better. Still not great but fried bread? I’m fat and wouldn’t even eat that

Reactions: 11
Looking at her food she added extra fried bread, why would add extra fried bread if you've just had WLS. Also a fried egg was added surely if you wanted egg you'd opt for a poached egg. Of just not eat a bleeping fry up and pick fruit.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.