Emma Drew #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dear Mrs Griffi.... Drew

I’m happy to report you don’t have cancer now and you didn’t have cancer then. If your gunt starts to hurt you’ve probably stretched your thumby tummy.

I’d also like to point out to you that most of my patients stopped wearing Ted Baker dresses in 2012 and wearing sunnies on your head with glasses on your face makes you look 57.

With regards to your tic-tac-teeth, please contact my colleague in our dental department to discuss your treatment options, they usually recommend swimming the length of a 12 metre pool a few times a month as a cure for that.

Apologies you couldn’t bring your husband to your last appointment, during Covid we’re trying to keep poncy touchy behaviour to a minimum in the hospital. I hope he’ll be glad to see your gurning face when you receive this letter.

If you post this letter on your Instagram please don’t forget to tag us in!

Yours, Dr Nick (off of the Simpsons)

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Late but just adding to the cancer talk - someone I know got diagnosed with breast cancer during lockdown. I believe her diagnosis was stage 1, grade 1A and she was lucky to have detected it so early. Literally the earliest form of cancer. She got surgery within a few weeks (would have been even quicker if her household didn’t have to isolate prior due to Covid) and then a course of radiotherapy. Intense treatment despite the early diagnosis because she had bleeping cancer which by nature grows and gets worse if left to it’s own devices

I’m obviously not a doctor but I can’t understand how Emma’s was cured by her imaginary daily one-hour walks

Reactions: 13
Late to the "good news" but I dont buy it. I have watched family and friends suffer with cancer and i have watched some die of it. I dont think she ever had cancer. It was only ever pre-cancer. She probably only had cin2 and it's now cin1. I watched another YouTuber who Emma is a bit chummy with who had treatment for gynecological cancer and she had surgery and looked like tit. Emma you lying scum bag.

Reactions: 15
Of all the crappy things I’ve seen crappy Instagram personalities do, this by far takes the biscuit. It absolutely breaks my heart to think of all the people young old and everything in between fighting for their lives, enduring gruelling treatment after treatment that makes them so incredibly sick, all the family members and friends who also feel like they’re bleeping dying inside watching from the sideline. Then you’ve got this bleeping big fat gunt lying to people about having cancer. Emma you are the absolute lowest of the low, you are a scum bag, you’re a liar, a con artist, lazy, selfish bleeping WEIRDO. Pity you can’t pay 10k for a personality transplant because you’re always going to look more Ursula then Ariel, ‘Princess’. Nothing can change what a vile person you are. Now go and stuff your face you horrible pig. 🐷
Poor Ursula. I love Ursula, Emma is nothing but a sea slug.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I would put money on the fact that Emma was probably told she had pre cancer but need a biopsy to be sure, and told to have the coil and exercise as a way of managing the hormones that may cause more problems to the cells. Just taking a guess here. Emma probably was told it may be cancer and she has took that as her having cancer, rather than suspected cancer

Reactions: 21
I can’t say my thoughts here as it’s too harsh. The whole thing is just weird. Going on insta to announce it? Was it the same day she gave out the wishlist? And getting the YouTube videos up really quickly when she rarely uploads? All just very strange

Reactions: 13
I can’t say my thoughts here as it’s too harsh. The whole thing is just weird. Going on insta to announce it? Was it the same day she gave out the wishlist? And getting the YouTube videos up really quickly when she rarely uploads? All just very strange
You can say it. You’re amongst like minded souls here

• Heart
Reactions: 14
You can say it. You’re amongst like minded souls here
I know, but I’m sure to be on her stories and don’t fancy Emma stans in my inbox!

On one hand I find it all weird, but then who am I to say how someone deals with being told they have cancer?

But (I’m gonna burn for this) I can’t help thinking if she ignored the exercise advice perhaps wanting it to progress. When she saw the sympathy and gifts she got. Increased engagement. Maybe a good excuse to not have to do anything. And also a hysterectomy would make the decision about wanting children for her. I dunno.

True or not. I’m glad she’s got the news she had. I hope it eventually becomes a wake up cell that she has to change her lifestyle.

I’ve just seen people like this in my life before. That really play on illnesses or invent them for attention.

Reactions: 19
Today is their long awaited day off, so what the duck was yesterday??
Wednesday. You have to have a day off on a Wednesday, you mean you didn’t know that?

You have Monday where you set your goals for the week but do nothing about them, Tuesday where you’re so tired from goal setting on Monday that you get to do nothing but have an anxiety nap to cope with the stress of it all, Wednesday is hump day so obviously a natural day of rest, Thursday is also a rest day because, well why not! Then Friday you can also have a day of rest because you’ve worked hard all week and truly deserve it. Then you get to the weekend and it’s rest, rest and more rest because it’s the weekend - except you must have an anxiety nap on Sunday because you’re so stressed about Monday and the busy week of resting you have ahead! No wonder the weeks fly by!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
SHES BOUGHT A KITCHEN AID!!!!??? Christ. I have a handheld one and that was expensive enough... and I bake most days!
But it’ll look so cute in her kitchen!! Don’t you spend £500 on cute kitchen accessories you’ll never use? Doesn’t everyone?

Reactions: 11
She is bleeping vile.

I had to have a hysterectomy in my mid thirties due to cancer.

When I received my letter to say that I was cancer free, I bleeping sobbed. It wasn't even a surprise as I had already been told in person but to get it in writing just made me bawl my eyes out all over again.

'Sexiest letter' - you nasty witch. You have no idea, really no idea.
I’m so sorry this happened to you, but I’m so happy that you’re cancer free. Seeing it in black and white is really something. When I had all of my surgery and was discharged, my consultant wrote “small potato is so happy, she says she has her life back” and for the first time in 30 years I wasn’t under an ortho consultant. I sobbed. It wasn’t “sexy” at all.

But it’ll look so cute in her kitchen!! Don’t you spend £500 on cute kitchen accessories you’ll never use? Doesn’t everyone?
She makes crappy fork biscuits and that’s it

Oh my god I just literally wet myself at this

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.