Emma Drew #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She honestly is. At the moment I’m working in gyane theatres and treating women who are having radical hysterectomies in their 20s/30s. Every single one of them wake up from the anaesthetic crying.

duck you Emma.
Yep. ODP student here...breaks my heart when I see theatre lists. The blatant celebrating and calling her letter "sexy" is an absolute kick in the teeth to those women. She never considers anyone but Emma Drew.

Reactions: 18
I LOVE WHOEVER THIS IS

Yep. ODP student here...breaks my heart when I see theatre lists. The blatant celebrating and calling her letter "sexy" is an absolute kick in the teeth to those women. She never considers anyone but Emma Drew.
Hello ODP!!! I was an icu nurse but I’ve been struggling since COVID, so I’ve been redeployed for a bit.

I always treat these ladies (and breast ladies) with extra love. A bleeping “sexy” letter, have a word

• Heart
Reactions: 12
They’re literally round the corner from me right now. That restaurant is all greasy burgers, loaded fries, waffles and ice cream. Let’s see how the weight loss is next week.
I’m so bleeping angry with her, how dare she claim she’s out to celebrate when it’s clear she’s never been ill and be so flippant about it all, stating she got the ‘sexiest letter’ from the hospital. Even if the early stage cancer is true, it hasn’t affected her day to day life and she definitely hasn’t done anything herself to improve her diagnosis. It’s just so dis-respectful to those truly struggling, who don’t have the luxury of being healthy, or having days off doing duck all like she does.
It's fine she'll only manage 3 bits of grated cheese and she'll be full

Looks like Tony reads here as well.. Pretty sure someone said funny how he's not posted about it and bam there it is

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Cancer cells don’t go down to abnormal cells do they? They’re cells that are eradicated or removed aren’t they?

Reactions: 8
Also, why on earth would you choose this photo as you’re “I’m cancer free” announcement? Oh yea, so even if people don’t read the caption you’ll still get “wow you’ve lost so much weight, you’re such a skinny Minnie now!”
I’m pretty positive that if I was sharing the news with the world (which I wouldn’t, it would be close friends and family and that’s it) I’d have a photo of me cheering and smiling because of the amazing news or a photo of the letter - something relevant anyways!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Also, why on earth would you choose this photo as you’re “I’m cancer free” announcement? Oh yea, so even if people don’t read the caption you’ll still get “wow you’ve lost so much weight, you’re such a skinny Minnie now!”
I’m pretty positive that if I was sharing the news with the world (which I wouldn’t, it would be close friends and family and that’s it) I’d have a photo of me cheering and smiling because of the amazing news or a photo of the letter - something relevant anyways!
It's just get more of her aggressive (not even passive) just plain aggressive and arrogant 'up yours haters' bull tit.

Reactions: 7
Cancer cells don’t go down to abnormal cells do they? They’re cells that are eradicated or removed aren’t they?
Correct. When I got my abnormal cells letter they said I needed a colposcopy to remove the cells before they potentially turned cancerous. If they had found pre-cancerous or cancerous cells at the colposcopy they’d have removed them and then a round of radio/chemo. Luckily it was just abnormal cells that were removed.

Reactions: 8
A few things about that letter don’t add up but ok 🤷‍♀️ Would a consultant really use the word tummy? Surely stomach is more professional? “The cells seem to have decreased a grade” reads off to me for some reason too, it’s the “seems”, they’ve either decreased or not surely?

Reactions: 26
Well someone certainly rattled her cage tonight! At least we’ve got to see some actual evidence from it.
So let’s get this clear, she probably had CIN 3 pre cancerous cells, which is VERY common. I’m not downplaying this, I had this around 10 years ago and they did colposcopy and a biopsy too- as standard. It is worrying and I was scared but I didn’t once state I had cancer. I have at least 3 friends who had the same following an abnormal smear.

The fact she has used this to deflect from other online behaviour and the spat with the other frugal/ money blogging sloth is abhorrent. Not to mention the poor, naive followers buying her gifts for a standard procedure in the grand scheme of things.

She could have actually done something admirable like raise awareness for smear testing, which is hugely undersubscribed year on year in clinics. But no, this is Emma we are talking about.. a grotesque, selfish, manipulative and egocentric woman- child.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Oh duck off Emma! How much can you drag out this bloody “celebration” of absolutely bot all? Stop spending so much bloody money on tit you do not need. Your meal out was your celebration and that is absolutely more than adequate. If you’d gone through chemo or radiotherapy and actually had cancer then yes, celebrate all you like - your situation, nope!
1599072685542.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Surely not having cancer is a big enough gift? Why do you need a gift for not having cancer?!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Tony’s put some chunk on, hasn’t he? I have no words about the Cancer, it doesn’t downgrade itself. I watched someone very close fade away and she thinks it’s ok to lie about this illness? Absolute scum. And what do you know? Instead of celebrating life she wants a bloody present and food, so all her weight is going back on.

The mystery boxes she’s talking about are clothes ones that all the so called money bloggers jumped on to buy so they could resell. From what I can gather they are taking up to 6 months to arrive. Think she was expecting dresses.

Reactions: 20
Would
A few things about that letter don’t add up but ok 🤷‍♀️ Would a consultant really use the word tummy? Surely stomach is more professional? “The cells seem to have decreased a grade” reads off to me for some reason too, it’s the “seems”, they’ve either decreased or not surely?
Also would a consultant say 'this is indeed good news' 🤔

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Sorry but what has her cancer got to do with her ovarian cysts? 2 totally different things. She’s so strange and self obsessed

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.