Emma Drew #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand why so many people on her instagram and twitter pander to her. It's so obvious to us what she's really like and yet so many think the sun shines out of her arse.

I think what others have said here sums her up really, she leads a sad life with very little in the way of real life friends other than Tony and therefore has to go OTT on the internet and on the spending to feel happy. It's not sustainable.

I'd be interested to hear more about her family. I think she's mentioned a sister but clearly they aren't close?
She has a half sister, and two half brothers (from what I remember). They are a lot older than her, she’s the product of her dads and mums second marriage while I think they are from Dads. Her nephews are the same age as her.

Emma has announced that Tony is on Keto but I thought that was for him to discuss only :rolleyes:
The worst bleeping diet there is!!!!! Dairy and meat!

Id love to know what her siblings look like, is Emma the only one with weight issues. Bet they all stay well away as she’s so vile.
She is.

Reactions: 9
She has a half sister, and two half brothers (from what I remember). They are a lot older than her, she’s the product of her dads and mums second marriage while I think they are from Dads. Her nephews are the same age as her.

She is.
She must be such a disappointment to her family.
I have a kitchen aid and its bloody heavy and a bit awkward to clean. They are overrated.

Reactions: 3
She must be such a disappointment to her family.
I have a kitchen aid and its bloody heavy and a bit awkward to clean. They are overrated.
Same, I inherited my grandmas and it’s great but oh my is it heavy and stuff gets in all the bits. Emma will not clean it properly!

Reactions: 3

She is.
I'm actually a big fan of the keto diet - when you read about the history of nutritional advice and ancestral diets, it makes a lot of sense. BUT it needs to be done correctly to get the health benefits (because it's more than just weight loss).. and from seeing her stories, the amount they go out he will be consuming way too much vegetable oils and hidden sugars to really benefit.

I wonder if Tony decided to do a keto diet to avoid Emma's baking now she has a kitchen aid. The timing seems right.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I can imagine her baking a betty crocker cake 😂 Or maybe for mixing up whatever it is she put on her onion tangles. I've never seen her bake

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I have a kitchen aid, they're so wanky and overrated. I got mine atleast 7 years ago when they were trendy because of GBBO. She's so behind bless her 😂 kitchen aid is the Ted baker of the baking world 😂😂 all the gear and no idea.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m wondering if Tony has also been diagnosed as type 2 diabetic. Could be why he’s trying to lose weight and eating low carb.

The kitchen aid, well it’s the perfect gift for someone who’s had weight loss surgery and then been told to lose weight to ‘cure’ their cancer. Us trolls and troglodytes just don’t get it.

Reactions: 20
I also had a kitchenaid - gathered dust until I sold it. And I do actually bake. I just didn’t think it was anywhere near as good as I imagined in to be!

Reactions: 7
I’m wondering if Tony has also been diagnosed as type 2 diabetic. Could be why he’s trying to lose weight and eating low carb.

The kitchen aid, well it’s the perfect gift for someone who’s had weight loss surgery and then been told to lose weight to ‘cure’ their cancer. Us trolls and troglodytes just don’t get it.
I don’t understand why they don’t do slimming world or weight watchers. If you do the diet properly you can eat real food and lots of it without being deprived. Instead she’s lost 10k and he’s doing keto which has its positives but for someone who eats SO tit, it’ll be a massive shock and be hard to stick to

Genuinely would like to know if there is some kind of regulatory body we can report Emma to for all the lies. For example, aking for I have cancer gifts when she didn't actually have it ?

Reactions: 10
I LIVE for what consultants describe patients in their letters!!! Mine are really funny; I’ve found one where I had my son with me and it says “small potato attended clinic today with her baby, both appear in good moods”. What you chatting about, doc??
Omg I’ve just realised your consultant didn’t actually wrote ‘small potato’ in you letter 😂😂 thought that was a bit odd

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The Woman Who Fooled The World: Belle Gibson’s cancer con, and the darkness at the heart of the wellness industry Amazon product The temptation to send her a copy of this book is strong.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.