Emma Drew #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are we going to get an "I've had lots of messages asking for the link to my Amazon wishlist" post today?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Ya gurl! How old is she!! FFS my teenagers don’t talk like that 🤦🏼‍♀️
I’m so fucked over this... frankly I’m jealous. I wish I could afford a kitchen aid but no I’m a crappy nurse who had an anxiety breakdown at work over ICU and has been moved from a deputy sister to a nurse role and all I can have is the handheld one. duck you emma!

• Sad
Reactions: 19
She already has a Stand mixer (possibly a Kmix?) because a while ago she posted a photo of it and said “how good would a pink Kitchenaid look here?”.....

Reactions: 8
Ed
She already has a Stand mixer (possibly a Kmix?) because a while ago she posted a photo of it and said “how good would a pink Kitchenaid look here?”.....
Yes she does, as she uses it to shred cheese. I’m still confused over this.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
She makes crappy fork biscuits and that’s it
Some bloody expensive fork biscuits now. You could buy a back of similar biscuits for £1 so to make the Kitchen Aid worth buying she’ll have to make more than 500 batches of the biscuits. Never gonna happen! She’ll be bored of it by next week and she’ll not be bothered enough with the faff of washing all the bits.

I’m so fucked over this... frankly I’m jealous. I wish I could afford a kitchen aid but no I’m a crappy nurse who had an anxiety breakdown at work over ICU and has been moved from a deputy sister to a nurse role and all I can have is the handheld one. duck you emma!
You have so much more to be proud of than Emma, even without a Kitchen Aid! You actually make a difference to society and work incredibly hard every single day.
Emma is a crappy mark on this earth that could be erased and no one would even noticed.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She buys to fulfil a void in her life. I love shopping but I only buy things I need or really want. I do not drop £500 on frivolous items because they ‘would look cute in my
Kitchen’ 🙄 she needs to find a hobby that doesn’t involve spending money or eating.

Reactions: 20
But you can't make 'pico' with a kitchen aid?!

What a bloody waste of money. She could have made a gesture and donated even a small portion of that cash to women's cancer charity.

She will never be cute, she has an unattractive personality. That £500 should have gone towards dental work sorry.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
She buys to fulfil a void in her life. I love shopping but I only buy things I need or really want. I do not drop £500 on frivolous items because they ‘would look cute in my
Kitchen’ 🙄 she needs to find a hobby that doesn’t involve spending money or eating.
This, 100% this!
Emma has nothing of any joy in her life. She gets up, chases her cats for cuddles, pretends to work on something that has no impact on anyone, eats, eats, eats, whinges and then goes to bed. There is literally nothing of any substance in her life. She has no real friends, no family she enjoys seeing, no hobbies, no interests. She literally has nothing worth getting up for so spends money endlessly to create the buzz the rest of us get through spending time with friends and family or doing things that we love. I feel sorry for her sad little existence really. It’s certainly not a life to aspire to as she believes.

• Heart
But it’ll look so cute in her kitchen!! Don’t you spend £500 on cute kitchen accessories you’ll never use? Doesn’t everyone?
She’ll make one YouTube video with it and stick it down as a business expense

Reactions: 14
Why does she need a designated packing area? I give it a month before she says it's too much work and gives up on the shop altogether. She seems to be the type who has to have bought everything to do the thing, then never does the thing. Kitchen aid is a prime example, she's probs going to use it twice and leave it, or she'll use it to mix up her protein squash 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Pretty much everything Emma does irritates/disgusts/angers me, and I know this is nothing in the grand scheme of things (especially considering the magically disappearing cancer), but...

This "ya gurl" thing needs to duck right off.

Reactions: 25
Not very BossBabe buying a KitchenAid from a shop is it? If the letter arrived yesterday morning and they were off celebrating last night they must have bought the Kitchen Aid in the afternoon. If she had bought it on line from QuidCo or TopCashBack she could have earned a few quid and got it today.

Remind us again Emma about being a money saving blogger?

Reactions: 13
P.S. please don't come to Norwich, today or ever😂. If she loves Norwich so much I don't get why she didn't just buy a house here... ah yes, because she isn't as much of a boss babe as she makes out, and in Norwich you'd be set back £250k for a 2/3 bed rather than her 4/5 bed princess palace, and they OBVIOUSLY need all that space for her Disney princesses and Tony's warhammer.

P.P.S. that bed is vile, she seems to go for the shabby chic style, but it always ends up 100% shabby and 0% chic

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I don't understand why so many people on her instagram and twitter pander to her. It's so obvious to us what she's really like and yet so many think the sun shines out of her arse.

I think what others have said here sums her up really, she leads a sad life with very little in the way of real life friends other than Tony and therefore has to go OTT on the internet and on the spending to feel happy. It's not sustainable.

I'd be interested to hear more about her family. I think she's mentioned a sister but clearly they aren't close?

Reactions: 15
Emma is also all about the reward life, like a dog. Had a bad day, reward, had a good day, reward. Either by a material item or food.

She can never just had a sense of accomplishment and be happy with that. I love a day either doing my housework or garden or seeing friends and family and then sitting down with my husband enjoying the feeling of peace I get from that (and I’m a binge eater!) there is no need to be rewarded after everything.

Id love to know what her siblings look like, is Emma the only one with weight issues. Bet they all stay well away as she’s so vile.

Reactions: 15
Wonder which one fell out the bed first. No way can they both fit innit together comfortably

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If Emma suddenly disappeared from insta or Twitter, would anyone care? Would many people notice?
I think for a lot of people she creates negative emotions. Not because people dislike her. But she is a toxic pity party which can quickly infect others. She doesn’t have anything of quality to bring to her followers.
She is irrelevant and irresponsible but she won’t ever change.

Wonder which one fell out the bed first. No way can they both fit innit together comfortably
Tony was probably sleeping curled up at the end like a good boy

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Emma is also all about the reward life, like a dog. Had a bad day, reward, had a good day, reward. Either by a material item or food.

She can never just had a sense of accomplishment and be happy with that. I love a day either doing my housework or garden or seeing friends and family and then sitting down with my husband enjoying the feeling of peace I get from that (and I’m a binge eater!) there is no need to be rewarded after everything.

Id love to know what her siblings look like, is Emma the only one with weight issues. Bet they all stay well away as she’s so vile.
She can’t do anything without rewarding herself because nothing she does is ever of any actual value. Nothing except spending money or eating brings her true joy.
Every night before I go to sleep I think of three things that made me truly happy that day and it’s things like playing a game with my son, seeing a lovely sun rise, my husband saying that the dinner I made was delicious - really simple things. I go to sleep content with my life every single night and I don’t reward myself every thirty seconds for every little task. I’m much happier with my life than Emma could ever be with her meaningless existence.

Reactions: 10
This "ya gurl" thing needs to duck right off.
“Ya gurl” sounds suspiciously AAVE/BVE to me but I wouldn’t expect her to be aware of anything surrounding the blm movement or racism as she’s an ignorant bleep who said duck all about George Floyd and has pretty much ignored the movement

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.