Emilywalters_journal #9 Buying £20 brownies like she’s minted yet sells second hand babygrows on Vinted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn’t be friends with someone who loudly exclaims they’re off home for a cuppa at 9am on a weekday 😂😫

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m pretty sure she texts herself off an older burner phone them deletes the stories before he sees.
In other news does she have any friends it’s odd that she never has play dates or meets a friend for a coffee or a night out
I’ve thought this too. I mean I had no friends except for work colleagues as I moved from Northern Ireland to England with my fiancé so we just have each other and family 😅 but since having my baby girl back in September I’ve made a point of going to baby groups in the local area and some are free so she can’t complain that they’re expensive And I’ve made a whole heap of lovely mum friends who we regularly meet up for coffee and play dates. I did it as I didn’t want to feel trapped or isolated by constantly being on my own with the baby, so what’s her excuse?

Imagine being friends with Emily it would be exhausting. She'd drive a nun to tell her to STFU and get a grip

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh no! Emily doesn’t like the new instagram update let’s hope she deletes her accounts and we won’t have to see her 1000 cups of tea a day and the woe is me posts

Reactions: 5
She has no shame. As if her parents haven’t already bought her new GHD’s. I get the feeling they help out too. Thing is, she didn’t look for another job once she got made redundant. She could’ve, but she didn’t, she thought let’s get knocked up and push the influencer thing. It hasn’t worked out. But she won’t go back to work once Amelia is old enough. She thinks the world owes her something and if I was her husband working all hours to support them I would be fuming at her spending £20 a pop on brownies

She's such a beg.
She doesn't even drink anything other than tea! She's said that many times before!
Oh my god she has no shame, reminds me of the time she said she had no money for clothes and tagged ASOS in her story hoping they’d send her freebies!!!! The women has no shame, very embarrassing

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Oh my god she has no shame, reminds me of the time she said she had no money for clothes and tagged ASOS in her story hoping they’d send her freebies!!!! The women has no shame, very embarrassing
Yeah, then a couple of weeks later she did one of her hauls 😂😂

• Haha
How did I miss her doing this? Beggy cow really has no shame

Emily we know you read here!! If you’re struggling with her crying so much then please ring your health visitor don’t put on your best stressed pity face for a bit of sympathy on Instagram 😡 poor baby
950CA9C8-46C9-4B9F-B97B-B016F0DA6769.jpeg

Reactions: 11
Poor baby. Has she even considered why she's crying? Reflux, allergies? Unlikely. If she does have allergies and she's still breastfeeding that won't last long. Miss Piggy won't be able to cut out the swamps of cheese and brownies for her own kid.

I can’t be the only one wondering why she’s not taking the baby out for a walk in her pram or anything like that? She just seems to sit indoors with her and hold her.

Reactions: 16
It doesn’t even sound like the baby is crying to me? Just sounds as if she’s found her voice. And of course Emily is hating on her because she can’t lay on her arse drinking tea and eating brownies

Reactions: 12
I can’t be the only one wondering why she’s not taking the baby out for a walk in her pram or anything like that? She just seems to sit indoors with her and hold her.
The only time she takes her out is for freebies or pics for the gram 🙄

For a start, the baby is probably bored. She's always holding her trying to get her to sleep constantly. Never seems to be playing with her or anything

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.