Emilywalters_journal #9 Buying £20 brownies like she’s minted yet sells second hand babygrows on Vinted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she just forgot how hard it is having a new born baby. Hella is what, 5 now? Plus all babies are completely different. She enjoyed being able to sit on her big fat arse for months and months (when trying for a baby) only thinking of herself because she was out of work.

Now she's actually got to pull her finger out of her arse for once, she can't cope. I expect It's a shock to her that she hasn't got all the attention now she's not pregnant. Or an excuse to laze around eating. She's a devious, manipulative mess.

Reactions: 8
Just me who think her Christmas tree looks an absolute mess? It’s like she’s just chucked whatever she can find on it and it’s all so jumbled 🤷🏽‍♀️
Hahaha I thought it looked awful 😂
Then saw her comment saying she thinks it's the best tree yet

I

I was wondering if she has bipolar
I think she's just used to being spoilt by her parents growing up and has continued it to adulthood as 'hubby' gives in to her too usually. So it's a shock to the system when someone goes against her 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Hahaha I thought it looked awful 😂
Then saw her comment saying she thinks it's the best tree yet

I think she's just used to being spoilt by her parents growing up and has continued it to adulthood as 'hubby' gives in to her too usually. So it's a shock to the system when someone goes against her 🤷🏻‍♀️
I agree she's just a bleeping brat.

Reactions: 4
She strikes me as the type to sell her own grandmother if it meant she was in with the queen bee school gate mums…

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lol I just remembered that time when she made a comment how the other mums at school were looking at her funny🤣 I think we know why, they probably can see how bleeping bizarre she is

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lol I just remembered that time when she made a comment how the other mums at school were looking at her funny🤣 I think we know why, they probably can see how bleeping bizarre she is
When she loudly declared she was off home to have a cup of tea and got evils from a mum who had to go to work to support her family…and she kicked off big time about it 😶

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I bet the mums at the school gates have seen her Instagram account and think Jesus, what a beggy, drippy knob head!

• Haha
Good lord that trees bloody awful. Looks like it’s been rolled down an aisle at poundworld and picked up all the worst tat along the way. Less ‘celestial and white’ more like ‘what a bleeping sight’

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That tree looks bleeping tit. All for £25! Yeah it looks like it too.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't get having a tree theme, I just stick on whatever decorations I have and buy stuff I like. Wish they'd stop it with instaworthy trees

When you order the tree from wish.com 🤣🤣

Also that bleeping wedding pic of her in the hat. I just can’t 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
775228AD-0584-4013-B09F-4EADA928AF1D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Really curious as to where those baubles have gone that she ‘saved some snow’ from AKA never did them and hasn’t put them on her tree. She should be lucky she’s gifted anything at all she’s a tit influencer. The only thing she’ll influence me to do is be a better mother than her and always brush my teeth!

Reactions: 9
When your tree looks that tit in comparison to the “inspo” why share the inspiration? It only just made her tree look more tit. Also that wedding picture of her is so bloody cringe

Genuinely concerned about her erratic behaviour.

Also just seen she’s eating baked cheese and bread sticks again. A day after gorging on biscuits . Her toilet must need a visit from Dyno Rod on the regular !

• Haha
Am I missing something? My tree, we’ve had a few years along with baubles that mean something to us. My tree won’t cost me a penny. I’m completely lost with why £25 is a budget tree for someone who would normally spend £25 on brownies. Does she buy new decs and a new tree every year?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.