Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ell73949032838

E814B775-6F93-4642-B632-A3A462B23300.jpeg

Maybe if you didn’t buy £20 brownies and yourself £100 birthday dresses and big extravagant cakes as well as endless amounts of biscuits and cheese and absolute crap including Chinese takeaway and dominos then you wouldn’t need to beg for a £10 supermarket voucher

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

dexy98

is there any new thread suggestions yet? Here’s my attempt at one 🤣

Emily’s a “stunner”, hubby wants to do a runner, all Ella wishes for is a mum who’s a bit funner

• Haha
Reactions: 24

foxyroxy99

I have just come across this forum… I noticed that I hadn’t seen Emily post for a few days so googled her name and ended up here… then realised that somehow my phone had responded to her tefal ads with a laughing emoji (I was in Tesco at the time so must’ve been getting my phone out my bag etc) AND IVE BEEN BLOCKED 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

uglybettybetty

VIP Member
I mean, we all love a freebie but she is next level!
Grabby greedy cow!!! She’s so cringey!!! Got more tea too, apparently the husband of my cousin said that moley was talking to him about how Emily kicked moley out the house a few weeks back and didn’t want to talk to him because she found photos he took with a female colleague on his phone and they looked pretty “jokey” apparently moley was really upset because she’s been throwing him digs ever since and has been constantly asking to check his phone!!! TOXIC MUCH? And the reason why she’s now going on a “health kick” well, trying to, is because moleys mum made some comments about how unhealthy she looks and it ruffled her feathers. Ever since apparently Emily has been making bitchy comments about moleys mum and moley was actually saying he’s only trying with Emily “for the kids sake” because Ella and Amelia are so young , I’m honestly not shocked by this and only hope it pushes her to do better, I bet moleys mum is onto her and sees how lazy she is!!! Their marriage is definitely on the rocks

• Wow

WhatABore

VIP Member
Aww. She thinks people have u followed her just because she's not a weightloss account anymore? 😂
Naah it's because you're a dick hun.

"I can potentially earn 42p in 8 minutes"

Could earn £1.20 in 8 minutes if you got a job on minimum wage love

• Haha

Rose94

VIP Member
New thread suggestion: slagged off by hubby, fingers are grubby, mummy bought her a new bath tubby

• Haha

dexy98

Howling at her response to the slimming world card through the door. Think you should take them up on that Ems instead of shovelling food down your gob if you want to see Amelia’s 2nd birthday

• Haha
Reactions: 22

pixieroo

Very quiet on the Hubby's whereabouts... Ella and Hubby gone to his mum and dad's maybe?
Perhaps if she's read here and seen what he's been saying at work?

Makes me think this as she's now looking for sympathy about her newly discovered "troll messages" (with another boomerang!) mentioning 'her family' and 'those she cares about' ... bit weird to not mention hubby in those to me.

Also to not mention him all day, usually we know when he's abandoned her to go to work. Feel the lack of food, and sealing the bath was a passive aggressive swipe at him/his family, as wasn't it in-laws who fitted the bath?! May be looking into it too much.

New thread suggestion: Money for Brownies disappeared to dust, now Emily Walrus is living hand to tusk

:giggle: (not many things rhyme with tusk lol)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
6F7DC597-7EE1-465F-BF94-2683D7385A51.png

God I wish she’d get a fucking grip! The things we do to keep safe? Fuck off Emily, you use Covid when it suits! And seeing as “hubby” works at Asda, why doesn’t he do the food shop when he finishes work? Fucking moron.

Reactions: 21

ell73949032838

CA847BC9-A974-480E-A488-B98638E9AAEC.png

She is beyond gross. Look how creased they are. And the mud. £3 ??? Is she that desperate ??? Those poor girls will never have anything nice or new unless she’s begged enough to have been gifted it. Instead of buying them fitting clothes she’s buying Ella books about RuPaul ??? She spends money on the weirdest things. She could get a library card for free and take Ella to the library to pick out a book every week for something to do and something for Ella to look forward to instead of paying £16 for 2 books each month

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20

Djakm

I swear she likes to make things hard for herself. She knew it was the baby's jabs the next day so Why would you toddle off to asda at midnight?! Her partners full time job is at asda for Christ's sake, he could bring the shopping home with him!!
Wasn't bothered about keeping your family safe visiting a hairdressers, with your baby shall I add, where 3/4 had no mask on. Or any PR event you've gone to without a care in the world. Or them trips to M&S for free biscuits. Or the theatre.
She's coming across as absolutely pathetic now, why does she think we need to see her being scared of covid?! Her partners working at a supermarket if they're going to catch it, it's most likely going to be from his work. What next, hubby must leave his job to minimise the risk? Oh definitely not, how would she afford to stuff her fat face with overpriced brownies!!
Sorry about the rant. I think I genuinely despise this woman 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

thenoodle

Chatty Member
She’s the human equivalent of new covid - saps your energy, gives you headache and just when you think she’s disappeared she pops up again

• Haha

uglybettybetty

VIP Member
View attachment 971934Put the phone down and go to fucking sleep then! Don’t spend a further 10 minutes perfecting your sleep face to document to the world about how ‘tired’ you are
Saw this and thought “wow you are pathetic” and I bed she was on her phone for a while too scrolling as she usually does. She’s a phone ADDICT. Also I have some tea, my cousin who lives right near where lard arse lives, her husband works at the same ASDA as moley and apparently hubby has been complaining about her in the staff room and saying she’s super depressing. She follows Emily so she understands why he’s moaning about her and actually wasn’t surprised when she heard! I’ve asked her if Emily ever visits the Asda where moley works and she said apparently she never does …. WEIRD!!! Why wouldn’t you go to the Asda your husband works at? Surely she’d get a discount too? But yet she’s busy picking up freebies from marketplace when someone who actually needs that could get it. She’s an absolute terror of a person and I actually feel sorry for moley tbh because he seems a whole lot nicer than she does

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19