Emilywalters_journal #9 Buying £20 brownies like she’s minted yet sells second hand babygrows on Vinted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Emily we know you read here!! If you’re struggling with her crying so much then please ring your health visitor don’t put on your best stressed pity face for a bit of sympathy on Instagram 😡 poor babyView attachment 922299
She never goes out with her unless it's to buy tit or to a free event Where's her friends?? Nobody ever visits her and I never see her go to baby group or anything. Sad.

Reactions: 9
Do you know what else makes your Chinese go cold? Taking a picture and uploading it to Instagram whilst whinging that your husband woke the baby 🙄

Reactions: 18
Do you know what else makes your Chinese go cold? Taking a picture and uploading it to Instagram whilst whinging that your husband woke the baby 🙄
And she's so poor but she can afford take aways .. bet they put away quite a few each week!

Reactions: 10
She literally uploads everything to her story it’s mental! She’ll be updating us when she’s having a tit next

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The picture of the Chinese reminded me of when all the Slimming World nutcases used to get empty takeaway boxes to put their fakesways in 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ why does Emily's look so clean and empty?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her mardy face absolutely does my head in! It's like she feels like the most hard done by person in the world. Imagine her as a single mother, she'd be looking back to times like this and hopefully realise that she didnt have it so bad. Moley needs to duck off for a bit so she can get her big girl head on and re evaluate how she's living her life and raising her kids. She clearly has no friends, a failed Instagram account and a poor hubby that works hard to provide for them that she never appreciates until he's done something that's benefitted her. Where's all the meals she used to post? We barely see them now because she's gorging on unhealthy shite constantly then moaning about money.
People keep mentioning mental health issues but honestly I think this is just the way she is. Raised a spoilt brat that didn't really get anywhere in life so tries too hard to get noticed but lives in a fantasy world no one else understands! Hating your kids is not a personality trait hun.

Reactions: 14
In one breath she says Hella was a dream baby, the next she said it was hard 🙄 so basically Hella was an almost perfect Angel of a baby and Emo Emily still found cause to moan

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hah, emo Emily😩😂 the funny thing is I think she was actually an emo too. She’s so moany I can’t believe it. Her baby isn’t even difficult, it’s just a baby? Babies cry, they make noise. duck off to Timbaktu Emily but don’t take your phone

really don’t see her marriage lasting another year, because she treats her “hubby” like pure tit

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I really bleeping despise this bleep, she’s a despicable vile excuse for a mother. I don’t know why Moley puts up with her I really don’t. She’s like a petulant child, he goes out to work to earn money for her to stuff her face with brownies and tit and yet she publicly slags himself on Insta!

Amelia is what? 3/4 months now? Don’t think I’ve ever seen her actually interacting or playing with her. She just holds her or lays her down!

I’d genuinely love for him to sod off from her for a few weeks to teach her a lesson. She would never cope.

Reactions: 7
Amelia is what? 3/4 months now? Don’t think I’ve ever seen her actually interacting or playing with her. She just holds her or lays her down!
Exactly! When my son was that age, I had a giant mat on the floor, a gym, sensory toys, a light projector, soft toys, so many books...this doesn't have to even be expensive, I got most of it from Amazon.

But Emily wouldn't dream of missing a brownie binge or a mixing bowl of melted cheese to pay for something for her daughter. That sleepsuit is so small now, if it's that tight imagine how squished Amelia's poor toes are.

It's bleeping disgraceful. PND my arse. I had PND but I still got up and played with my child. I still bought him essentials for development and bleeping clothes. Guess what, Emily, sometimes parents have to go without.

Christ she makes me sick. I hate that flabby Mardy gob of hers so much. Poor baby.

Reactions: 13
Moley just can't do right! She really has an awful relationship with food that results in manipulation with moley. She probably wouldn't find the parenting as hard if she actually tried. To publicly call your first child a perfect baby and your current baby a tosser just tells you everything you need to know about Emily. What an awful, spoilt brat she is. She will never be willing to put anyone but her and her own needs first, why they had children is beyond me. I wouldn't be surprised if moley agreed to more children in the same sense he is being played into always treating Emily with food.

If you're reading this Emily, get off instagram and focus on yourself first. The problem isn't your baby, its you.

As for uploading all that woe is me shite for other mums to know they aren't alone, then why turn off your inbox? Surely it would have been nice for other mothers to reach out, support each other. That is exactly why and how people see right through you for the selfish woman you are.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Emily we know you read this forum, so 2 quick points for you…either you are genuinely struggling, or you’re faking the struggle for insta content. If you’re genuinely struggling that much, speak to your health visitor. If not for yourself, for your child. And if you’re faking it, sort yourself out!! It’s just mocking the women who genuinely do struggle, but don’t post it all over social media. Try interacting with your baby. Go to a mother and baby group off your own back instead of waiting for a ‘PR invite’ and hoping you’ll be paid a fee/get freebies. Your child is more than likely BORED. It is not healthy mentally or physically for a baby to be confined to a chair or a swing all day. Try taking her for a walk, or actually playing with her!

And for the love of God, have a day off from instagram will you?!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Hah, emo Emily😩😂 the funny thing is I think she was actually an emo too. She’s so moany I can’t believe it. Her baby isn’t even difficult, it’s just a baby? Babies cry, they make noise. duck off to Timbaktu Emily but don’t take your phone

really don’t see her marriage lasting another year, because she treats her “hubby” like pure tit
Nahhhh they’ll last forever because he doesn’t think he can get anyone better, she’s worn him down 😬

Emily we know you read this forum, so 2 quick points for you…either you are genuinely struggling, or you’re faking the struggle for insta content. If you’re genuinely struggling that much, speak to your health visitor. If not for yourself, for your child. And if you’re faking it, sort yourself out!! It’s just mocking the women who genuinely do struggle, but don’t post it all over social media. Try interacting with your baby. Go to a mother and baby group off your own back instead of waiting for a ‘PR invite’ and hoping you’ll be paid a fee/get freebies. Your child is more than likely BORED. It is not healthy mentally or physically for a baby to be confined to a chair or a swing all day. Try taking her for a walk, or actually playing with her!

And for the love of God, have a day off from instagram will you?!
And if you go to a mother and baby group try not to boast about your 9am cups of tea and lack of a proper job x

Reactions: 4
Emily - witches about Amelia not sleeping
Amelia - sleeps for 9 hours!
😂
I may be cynical but I think she’s using this for insta content, funny how she’s complains one day that her child NEVER sleeps, then she’s on stories ‘bragging’ about her sleeping from 10:30 until 7:50 am the next day

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.