Emilywalters_journal #9 Buying £20 brownies like she’s minted yet sells second hand babygrows on Vinted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear we heard him when she was showing Amelia in the crib but something has been wrong since she fell pregnant with Amelia in that marriage, he's less and less mentioned, also Ella doesn't seem around as much now either.

Reactions: 4
I swear we heard him when she was showing Amelia in the crib but something has been wrong since she fell pregnant with Amelia in that marriage, he's less and less mentioned, also Ella doesn't seem around as much now either.
Probably because he didn’t know and she’s working him into the ground 😬

Reactions: 3
Conveniently covering up the part where it says which season and episode she's about to watch... one episode my arse.

I think somethings happened with her and Hubby too btw. Definitely something off in the marriage for months, and even more so in recent weeks. If he has had enough and fucked off, good for him! Hope he's taken Ella with him so she's not having to battle for attention, food or to not be called a tosser, head or made to be a hell child!

Reactions: 10
She's probably read here and freaked on him that he's been airing their dirty secrets to a friend

Reactions: 5
I feel I need to apologise for saying I think they were struggling for money earlier on in the week.

Since then, she has (apparently) eaten thrown away half a loaf of bread and in her latest stories I can see a PS5, a Sky box and a Nintendo Switch.

So she’s clearly not as skint as she’s making out.

I don’t really know what she’s playing at. Seems a bit of a tit thing to do if you’re not struggling like she seems to make out.

Reactions: 11
We know she reads here so I'm waiting for something about him or a photo of him to prove he's there. Although she's not done it yet so it makes me think that he's not

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.