Emilywalters_journal #9 Buying £20 brownies like she’s minted yet sells second hand babygrows on Vinted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really is the most vile, hypocritical, stinking oaf. It proves that her witch fit about the mole going shopping was a big fat tantrum over him spending time with someone else other than HER, and doing what SHE wants! Does covid not exist when the lump goes to poundland? Honestly 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
She really is the most vile, hypocritical, stinking oaf. It proves that her witch fit about the mole going shopping was a big fat tantrum over him spending time with someone else other than HER, and doing what SHE wants! Does covid not exist when the lump goes to poundland? Honestly 🤦🏼‍♀️
This is why Ella says things like “why don’t you say nice things to me” it’s actually very telling, little kids are very honest. and tbh, that in itself to me proved Emily is very neglectful because she’s only interested in caring for her own needs. People like her do not deserve to be parents, because they treat their kids like absolute tit. Lately I am finding her even more insufferable than usual

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So she’s also been to IKEA today, really worried about covid today aren’t you Emily 🙄 bleeping disgrace of a woman treating hubby (🤢) like tit when he went shopping.

Reactions: 13
So she’s also been to IKEA today, really worried about covid today aren’t you Emily 🙄 bleeping disgrace of a woman treating hubby (🤢) like tit when he went shopping.
She's a total embarrassment. I'd love someone who knows her to come on here and dish the dirt about what goes on in that house 🤣

Reactions: 10
So went shopping, should a new way to be sensory with your baby while filming then went to IKEA and hit her eye on the car 🙄

Yet she couldn’t possibly face the covid crowds a few days ago

Reactions: 7
Poor Emily will have a black eye for Christmas, sounds as though the car door had enough of her fuckin moaning and decided to throw a punch 👊

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Take it the elf has been fucked right off. There's no way she would be participating in daily elf antics and not tagging the duck out of porky penguin coz she loves to lick their arse.

Reactions: 10
She keeps referring to herself as ‘mamma’ since she had baby no.2 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Typical of her to bash her eye in and take a pic for the gram, it’s like she thought ah perfect I hit my eye with the car door, this’ll make perfect content and people will be concerned for me and message me she is an attention addict

Reactions: 7
Talking about Jacob Rees mogg joking boiling her piss when she was laughing in a freezing field with a clearly unhappy baby who subsequently ended up in hospital…people in glass houses

I'm sorry, I know they're for Ella which is better than something for her anyway. But the kids get second/third hand clothes, she can't even buy her baby a pack of vests ect. But will spend £10 plus postage on 2 hair bows.
Again, I know they're for Ella but still.
Surely you make sure your kids have what they need first and spend the money on important things.
But no, let's not clothe my kids properly but buy brownies and bows.

Reactions: 15
Stop the bus. Hubby (hate this word) has put love you at the end of his text message 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m pretty sure she texts herself off an older burner phone them deletes the stories before he sees.
In other news does she have any friends it’s odd that she never has play dates or meets a friend for a coffee or a night out

• Haha
Tbh, I only have 1 friend that I see/do things with. And even then she's almost 2 hours away so that only happens every few months 😂

So I can't really comment on the not doing things with friends 😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.