Emilywalters_journal #9 Buying £20 brownies like she’s minted yet sells second hand babygrows on Vinted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've never seen that baby look nice poor little thing. What is that sleep thing she puts her in it looks awful.

Reactions: 2
How weird though, let's film myself with my baby in the background making noises, not even crying may I add. Then take the time to caption each story to then upload it for the Internet. Can you actually imagine yourself doing something like this? Because I can't, I'm cringing so much for her. The best bit is, it doesn't even capture Amelia crying, just babbling making noises and getting a little twisty but let's face it, I'd be twisty too if my mother was ignoring me in favour of standing in the kitchen perfecting my best sad face ready to upload for the world to see 🤦‍♀️ I can't get over how pathetic it all is.

Emily you need to take a break from your phone for the sake of that baby, who is adorable by the way and doesn't deserve this.

Reactions: 12
What is that horrendous red and white thing she’s put the baby in? 😩
The baby never looks nice and I'm sorry but always looks unclean 😢 Maybe it's the old tatty babygrows she puts her in. It actually breaks my heart, I would go without everything to give my baby boy the world.

Reactions: 3
If she slept for so long I don't know why you'd take five minutes videoing/captioning and uploading a story. Go and change her nappy you scruff 🤮

Reactions: 5
The baby never looks nice and I'm sorry but always looks unclean 😢 Maybe it's the old tatty babygrows she puts her in. It actually breaks my heart, I would go without everything to give my baby boy the world.
I know exactly what you mean, she looks like a little lost orphan poor little thing

• Sad
Doesn’t look like Amelia has a coat on today either 🙄 that poor kid will be back in hosptial in no time. Least she’ll be properly looked after in hospital I suppose more than Emily the elephant would do for her
Of course it was moley who insisted…I call bullshit

Reactions: 6
How many times did she tag that bloody gardening centre like, must’ve tagged them like 10 times, what is the need? Is she really hoping for freebies from a bloody gardening centre? Don’t understand what her goal is by doing that, what a bizarre sad person she is

Reactions: 8
Doesn’t look like Amelia has a coat on today either 🙄 that poor kid will be back in hosptial in no time. Least she’ll be properly looked after in hospital I suppose more than Emily the elephant would do for her
You're right, just the same horrid fuckin purple babygrow again. Let's get Emily to walk out in just a tshirt and see how she likes it!!! She's a disgrace of a mother

Try taking her out more often Emily & you may have a happier baby but wrap her up warmer. She’s probably bored & pissed off with constantly staring at your ugly mug.

Reactions: 4
She probably would feel better if she got herself out the door more but she's just too lazy. She'd rather sit at home in her Usula dress, chugging pints of tea and packets of biscuits. She always seems to have energy when someone else is looking after the kids or paying though

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You’d think she may have asked for some for Ella ... but no Emily you have boots and slippers. She is such a selfish twit

Reactions: 5
That foul witch makes me sick, where is my pair of uggs? I actually work for a living and still don’t own a pair, oh that’s right because I spend my hard earned money on a coat for my 11 week old daughter. Get your god damn priorities in order Emily you silly fat twit 🤬

Reactions: 13
Notice she picked the mini Ugg’s because her fat legs probably wouldn’t fit in the others 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.