Emilywalters_journal #8 Neglecting baby for the gram, she has as much maternal instinct as a piece of ham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feelings of loneliness and abandonment?! Is she for real?! She has a husband that literally works his arse off to enable her to sit on her arse scoffing brownies all day. Now he’s had the audacity to go shopping (probably to buy her gifts might I add) and she reckons she’s been abandoned?
This woman is getting worse by the day! And as we know she reads here, Emily do yourself a favour and take a lengthy Instagram break!

Reactions: 7
B62C08A3-DC4E-46B8-86D0-F3E9AEA033AE.png

She’s deleted her stories now, can’t believe I missed them 🙈 does anyone have a screenshot, would love to see what she said, although I get the gist from the previous comments on here. She’s so bleeping woe is me! Can’t stand the stupid cow. As ugly in the inside as she is on the outside!

Reactions: 6
I'm also here to see if anyone screenshot them.. or can tell me what they said. :D

I'm guessing from previous comments it's that Hubby has gone shopping and she's feeling sad, abandoned and alone at home??!!

Get off your arse, go outside for a walk then?

Or maybe he's refused to buy her a piece of cake so she's kicked off. 🤔

Reactions: 2
Holy duck, here she goes again playing the sympathy card. Emily, go and bleeping devour that whole pack of M&S biscuits you slob 🙃

bleeping frustrates me that she buys those kids second hand constantly, nothing wrong with second hand I’m an avid charity shopper myself but they poor kids never get brand new, it’s all about Emily and her M&S biscuits she moans about not being able to bleeping afford🤷🏽‍♀️

Basically a woe is me tale of how hubby abandon her to go in the town shopping with his family and Ella. They were all “washed and clean” and she still has yesterday’s make up on. And there was no time
For her to wash apparently (or brush her teeth either clearly - gritty witch)
How she basically begged hubby not to go because of covid (even though she was at the shops the previous day and getting her hair done, taken Amelia with her and no one had masks🤔)
Went on to say she felt actually was “abandoned” but she was invited but still felt the bottom of the pile.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
There's only 1 reason she's deleted those stories. Because hubby has seen them. That was the only purpose of them, to guilt trip him. She is a bleep. I know covid rates are high but when your kid is in school and your hubby works in a supermarket being scared about them bringing it home is kind of a moot point. duck off you absolute prick.

And if you were that worried you wouldn't bring your baby to a salon just because it's free. I don't think she does read here because she would be much more offended than she usually is by the tame dms she gets.

Reactions: 15
Wow, this is a new all time low! Look at the face on it, makes you want to slap her with a wet kipper! The sheer audacity of trying to make ‘hubby’ feel bad about going in the hope he’d stay home. I agree with others re the whole doing things as long as they suit her. Wasn’t that long ago she was at the shopping centre for a ‘or’ event with Amelia so she’s not that bothered. Covid isn’t going anywhere so she may as well just get on with things. She wasn’t bothered about Amelia getting ill when she was taking her to the pumpkin patch with inappropriate clothing on so don’t pretend you care now!

Reactions: 13
No one’s inboxed her she’s been reading here. Emily your a bleep had no problems with Covid when it’s something you want to do. Grow up.
Bet she’s motor boarding a whole box of biscuits whilst simultaneously rubbing them on her flaps

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Could you imagine going on a social media platform to publicly shame your husband for enjoying his day off and spending quality time with his daughter!! Pretty sure my husband wouldn't come home if I was this nasty and bitter towards him! Maybe she's jealous that Ella is getting more attention than her 🙄😂

Reactions: 16
No one’s inboxed her she’s been reading here. Emily your a bleep had no problems with Covid when it’s something you want to do. Grow up.
Bet she’s motor boarding a whole box of biscuits whilst simultaneously rubbing them on her flaps
this has made my day!!!! Rubbing them on her flaps 🤣🤣😭😭😭😭

• Haha
this has made my day!!!! Rubbing them on her flaps 🤣🤣😭😭😭😭
Sometimes I forget you guys are pretty tame and nice on here. I’m use to fat tits aka KHM thread were every one is brutal but frigging hilarious.
Bet he is rubbing them on her flaps though

Last edited:
  • Haha
She’ll forgive him if he brings her back some food though.

She does get that her UNMASKED hair dressers could be the 1 in 60 that have covid?! She’s more likely to get covid or Amelia get covid from her exceptionally close contact with her UNMASKED hairdresser than she is a going to a shopping centre with people wearing masks 🤦🏻‍♀️ Does she also get that every time her hubby (🤮) goes to work he could potentially bring it back.
And if she can put a mat down for Amelia long enough to get washed, why did it take 2 hours to take the bin out
If she doesn’t read here then she needs to simply to keep up with her own lies

Reactions: 13
Funny isn’t it that she can bake cookies and a make a cheese cake without the baby screaming but can’t have a quick shower or change a bin. Lazy fat bleep.
I bet hubby hates her

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My 4 year old just came to me with her dolly asking me to help dress her because they were going outside and her baby needs to be super cozy… my 4 yr old is a better mum than Emily🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She is insane!! That’s actually emotionally abusive and controlling to guilt trip your husband like that then out him so publicly 🥴

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.