Emilywalters_journal #8 Neglecting baby for the gram, she has as much maternal instinct as a piece of ham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lasts nights stories have done me, I've had to unfollow she's neglecting the babies basic needs! I hate it when people go on a rant and then pull the mental health card as someone said further up if it bothered you that much you would come off social media for a bit but she won't because who would send her free tit all the time! Oh and she would have to actually interact with her kids/husband rather than telling them she's too busy working and speaking to her 40k followers most of whom are failed SW accounts that are no longer active!!

Reactions: 6
I would be absolutely mortified if multiple people were telling me I was neglecting my child. I’d be taking a long hard look at my wrongdoings and ensuring my children were properly looked after. I’d also stop plastering my private life over my failed influencer account to avoid such criticisms in the future

Reactions: 10
The way she responds to these and the childish strop she does all the time.
I feel sorry for her husband!
She hates an opinion that doesn’t match hers even when it’s someone concerned for her baby. She really strikes me as the type of person who was spoilt by her parents when she was younger, hence her now begging for freebies all the time. I mean, her parents bought her some new GHDs and she’s a grown adult! All because she wasn’t going to be gifted any by GHD themselves no doubt!

Reactions: 5
It’s about time she did something productive, maybe that would ‘improve’ her so called mental health. I’m sorry, but if it’s taking you 2 hours to put a bin out, and you’re wearing the same outfit everyday, there’s something wrong. Bet it doesn’t take 2 hours to open the door when brownies or freebies are being delivered. I’m actually shocked at her response to the criticism. I too would be mortified if someone thought I wasn’t caring for my children properly. She’s an instagram ‘has been’ that’s clinging on to something that’s lost it’s shine. These so called ‘influencers’ have had their day. To be fair, I don’t think Emily ever was an influencer. She was a wannabe trying to keep up with the rest of them. That’s why she keeps tagging Tesco on her stories…she’s desperate to get a PR deal with them just like Keeping Kate and a few others. Time to sort yourself out Emily. Stop living on instagram, start focussing on what’s in front of you. Maybe go and get an actual job when your statutory mat pay finishes. Focus on sorting your kids, and your so called mental health out, instead of posting childish videos and begging for freebies. And don’t be surprised people are calling you out on your blatant neglect of your baby- especially given poor Arthur’s story in the news!!!

Poor kids only get new things when their grandparents are buying it for them. Shame Emily prioritises food for herself over shopping for her kids.

She's definitley been spoiled by her parents.
The past has proved that when she always gets something she's been asking for from them and again with the new straighteners.

If that was me and someone was concerned for my child, I wouldn't be posting a rant about it. If she doesn't think she is, then I'd reply saying so. In a nice way. Even start with a "thanks for your concern but..."
How can you get mad at people for caring for your children

Reactions: 2
She's definitley been spoiled by her parents.
The past has proved that when she always gets something she's been asking for from them and again with the new straighteners.

If that was me and someone was concerned for my child, I wouldn't be posting a rant about it. If she doesn't think she is, then I'd reply saying so. In a nice way. Even start with a "thanks for your concern but..."
How can you get mad at people for caring for your children
You would think she would spoil her own kids but not tight arse emily, she only gifts herself

Reactions: 2
I bet she was insufferable at the Christmas Day thing at her husbands work. Probably acting above everyone because his a manager

Anyone else not believe she still breastfeeds though? After the amount she posted about it before

Curious if she's saying it's someone she knows though? "that person has sometimes gone against the grain but is usually supportive"
I don't think she is breastfeeding either, why would she want a prep machine? There is no shame in bottle feeding so I don't know why she would pretend to still be bf 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I see she's wearing the same outfit she wore to the hair dressers. Bet it hasn't been washed

Reactions: 4
I don't think she is breastfeeding either, why would she want a prep machine? There is no shame in bottle feeding so I don't know why she would pretend to still be bf 🤷‍♀️
Was literally just coming here to say that!! That’s the thing with being a good liar, you need a good memory!!

Perfect prep machines require a lot of cleaning to stay hygienic and safe and Emily allegedly can’t manage to hoover for days or take the bins out for hours. Recipe for disaster.

Reactions: 8
Also she uploaddd the videos of Amelia screaming for a bottle while she laughed. She should’ve breastfed then 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Now she’s back to her begging Tesco stories, despite the fact she hasn’t be invited to do PR for them like the others! Emily love, your husband works for a rival company, they wont touch you 🤣

• Haha
So now she’s lonely and stuck at home but when she was going to hairdressers and putting the baby in a room with unmasked people it was all fine?

I can’t cope with her. She thrives on sympathy!! It’s disgusting. She chops and chooses when she wants to go out -
Theatre with hubby. But cancels Ellas.
Hair dressers with no masks. Food trips to M&S but won’t go Xmas shopping.
Absolute weirdo. Go have a wash and a brownie to calm down you fat neglectful bleep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.