Emilywalters_journal #8 Neglecting baby for the gram, she has as much maternal instinct as a piece of ham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Emily’s diners and nails always bother me. Why have your hair done beautifully then have fingers like that when they’re all over your stories and used for “advertising”…

also I don’t even fuss my dog like that. I’ve also bought my dog a jumper for the car so she doesn’t get cold….

Reactions: 5
Emily’s diners and nails always bother me. Why have your hair done beautifully then have fingers like that when they’re all over your stories and used for “advertising”…

also I don’t even fuss my dog like that. I’ve also bought my dog a jumper for the car so she doesn’t get cold….
Her hair is always a disgrace as soon as its been done. Why bother just to scape it back off your face. She never looks like or even attempts to make an effort and considering she was a Makeup artist it always looks tit when she does it, no colour on her cheeks or lips. Dull duck.

Reactions: 6
I still can’t get over the no vests situation. Why hasn’t a midwife/health visitor noticed it and pulled her up on it?! Mind you, I had my second child a couple of months before lockdown and all HV appointments were done over the phone. I was very angry about it and I let them know because how can you assess a child you haven’t physically seen!! Makes you think how many cases of neglect/abuse they’ve missed out on because of it, it’s horrible to think about.

Reactions: 7
I’m just thankful someone saw her in M&S and the baby had a blanket on. If that baby ends up back in hospital it’s her own doing though, and hopefully she’ll get reported

Reactions: 1
Who’s messaged her then 🤣
Before I even turned the volume up, I could see in her face she was about to rant about someone 😂 she does the same moody cow look every time 😂

Called you childish Emily? What? You? Throwing a tantrum on your stories 😂

• Haha
Out comes the mental health card... she was childish in her response, both in the message she sent and the stories she posted. She’s an A1 bleep!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Anyone else not believe she still breastfeeds though? After the amount she posted about it before

Curious if she's saying it's someone she knows though? "that person has sometimes gone against the grain but is usually supportive"

That was her best Annie Wilkes face 🤣🤣🤣 bloody fruit loop. Was that child not strapped in that chair AGAIN?! she can afford luxury food from M&S but for the same price could buy her kids some new clothes. Absolute bleeping disgrace.

When will the penny drop to her that people who have followed her from the start cannot believe what they are seeing from her these days!! But oh no, it's always the fault of someone else, couldn't possibly be Emily being a head 🙄

Reactions: 6
Out comes the mental health card... she was childish in her response, both in the message she sent and the stories she posted. She’s an A1 bleep!
If she was bothered about her mental health she would come off social media at least or just stop posting. Focus on yourself and your children!!

• Heart
If you look where I have circled you can see the strap underneath Amelia 🙄 meaning she is not strapped into that chair in the kitchen 😳

Ohh I have just realised she fully shows her not strapped in! What a wally I am 😂
I only glanced at it and thought she wasn't strapped in ☹😵 accident waiting to happen

Reactions: 1
She seems to be wearing the birthing gown again tonight 🤣🤢 let's hope the washing machine sorts this out too bleeping woman.

Also I don't believe for a second that she is still breastfeeding. She would be gloating all over IG daily if she was.

Lol even in that response you can see how childish she is… her response WAS childish. I’ve followed her for years too and I agree. It’s not really an “opinion” either it’s more like serious concern over a babies well-being? It’s important to speak up and if she genuinely disagreed that she was neglecting her baby she could’ve just replied to the person saying she doesn’t/or ignored it. But the fact she went to all that trouble and got so defensive shows she’s deep down aware she’s neglectful.

Unfollowed tonight has been the final straw. She’s a selfish C.
Today a step mother and father were sentenced for the death of little Arthur. There is still an on going court case about little Star Hobson people are starting to hold the mirror up and call people out when they do dangerous things that affect children and she dares to say people are nosey and getting in peoples bussiness.
Whilst Emily isn’t in the same league as these people not strapping a baby in a high chair is dangerous not dressing your child in a vest baby grows that are to small and no hat coat and gloves in Dec is in my opinion neglect full.
child welfare and safety is every ones businesss and she should be a better role model on her platform

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The way she responds to these and the childish strop she does all the time.
I feel sorry for her husband!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.