Emilywalters_journal #8 Neglecting baby for the gram, she has as much maternal instinct as a piece of ham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who cares about the hairdressers they’re tit anyway 🤣 her hair is always horrible and doesn’t last.

Reactions: 9
Good on you moley for sticking it to the control freak. Tell Annie Wilkes to go duck herself. She's an out and out liar. Clearly very jealous of him paying anyone attention other than HER.... twisted duck!
Ha ha Annie Wilkes is that the one out of misery.
Best of it is I bet he’s gone to get her bloody present

Reactions: 2
Ha ha Annie Wilkes is that the one out of misery.
Best of it is I bet he’s gone to get her bloody present
Yes! I keep expecting Emily to come on stories and start shouting "you're a dirty birdy" 🤣🤣

That's a very valid point I bet he is and she's being an ungrateful, sulky tank-arsed wench

Reactions: 1
She turned her phone off.. Whilst Ella and her husband was out. So what if he needed to contact her 🤔

Reactions: 5
She turned her phone off.. Whilst Ella and her husband was out. So what if he needed to contact her 🤔
Her phone is never out of her hand, she wouldn’t have turned it off. Why would you screenshot the time you supposedly turned your phone off? Bizarre person.

Good on the hubby bringing home elf on the shelf. Get off your lazy fat arse and do something enjoyable for your daughter that isn’t hashtag ad or gifted.

Reactions: 8
Why did she screenshot turning her phone off 😫 this woman is off her bleeping head. No one needs proof of the time Emily. No one gives a tit. Also she's moaning they brought back an elf...SHE WAS bleeping GOING TO BUY ONE A COUPLE OF EVENINGS AGO!!! This is heaven for her coz now she can blame him for something else. I feel so sorry for him.

Reactions: 6
I saw the full stories she’s deleted…..oh my god she’s absolutely nuts…I listened to it a couple of times because I couldn’t believe what she was saying!!
She was fuming “the hubby” had gone out shopping…she was raging😂
She’s a complete spoilt brat and I can imagine she’s really hard work and selfish to live with.
Slagging off your husband on Instagram is a new low for her.
That poor bastard husband works his arse off whilst she’s sat at home…she needs to grow up and do a better job of being a wife and mother!!!

• Wow
So when moley was out shopping they bought an elf in the shelf????? Hasn’t she already got one cos she was on about going to get bits for the elf other night showing off her piggy porky penguin list……she needs to start writing bleeping notes to keep up with her bullshit 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I see a divorce on the horizon for these two
She’d do it for bloody engagement ……… single mum of two could easily pull in extra followers in her eyes , fact that millions bring up kids alone without putting it all over the gram would be wasted on this one ……she’d probably ask for the maintenance payments in brownies or Sarah’s crappy kitchen chocolates 😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
Her phone is never out of her hand, she wouldn’t have turned it off. Why would you screenshot the time you supposedly turned your phone off? Bizarre person.

Good on the hubby bringing home elf on the shelf. Get off your lazy fat arse and do something enjoyable for your daughter that isn’t hashtag ad or gifted.
I feel like she’s ruined the elf already. Ella shouldn’t have known they brought it. If Emily wasn’t a lazy arse she could’ve sorted it when she went M&S for the biscuits

I feel like she’s ruined the elf already. Ella shouldn’t have known they brought it. If Emily wasn’t a lazy arse she could’ve sorted it when she went M&S for the biscuits
Her mind was on other things give her a break ……elf for her daughter …..or biscuits……there’s only one priority here for Emily and it wasn’t an elf unless it was a chocolate covered elf 🙈🙈

• Haha
If she took a screen shot of her turning her phone off, wouldn't she then have to turn the phone back on to post the pic 😄

• Haha
I saw the full stories she’s deleted…..oh my god she’s absolutely nuts…I listened to it a couple of times because I couldn’t believe what she was saying!!
She was fuming “the hubby” had gone out shopping…she was raging😂
She’s a complete spoilt brat and I can imagine she’s really hard work and selfish to live with.
Slagging off your husband on Instagram is a new low for her.
That poor bastard husband works his arse off whilst she’s sat at home…she needs to grow up and do a better job of being a wife and mother!!!
Shes actually pathetic and I genuinely feel sorry for him, I bet she's a right cow all the time to him.
Her mind was on other things give her a break ……elf for her daughter …..or biscuits……there’s only one priority here for Emily and it wasn’t an elf unless it was a chocolate covered elf 🙈🙈
Maybe she was hoping to get a second hand Elf 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.